Chapter XXX

Chapter Thirty - Memory Found

"Not gonna happen, babe."

⇝߷⇜

Liam and the Sheriff walked into the station, making their way to the holding cells were Theo and Eliza were. "Look, I'm not saying you have to like him. I'm just saying... Maybe he can help us." Liam said.

"Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up." Stilinski said, he then stopped short when he looked around the station, seeing it was completely empty. "Any available units -- this is Sheriff Stilinski. Respond immediately with your twenty." Stilinski said over the radio, he got nothing in return. "All units--" He went to say again, but Liam cut him off.

"They're gone." Liam said.

"That-that-that's not possible. That's-they couldn't have taken everyone." Stilinski stuttered, looking around.

"They didn't." Theo said.

"I'm still here as well." Eliza added. Liam and Stilinski walked into the holding cells to see the two.

"Please, please tell me that you brought the key card." Theo said.

"I also brought my gun." Stilinski told him.

"Nice, Dad, not what we need right now though." Eliza muttered.

"And your sense of humor. That is great. But, if we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills, then we need each other. Which means you need me out of this cell." Theo explained.

"He has a point." Eliza muttered.

"Stay out of this, Elli." Liam sighed.

"He's my boyfriend, I don't got to stay out of it." Eliza shot back.

"We broke up." Theo reminded her.

"Ex-boyfriend that I might still like." Eliza fixed her statement.

"Guys." Liam said, stopping the two from arguing. "We need to trust you." Liam said, looking at Theo.

"Then you need to get realistic because trust it not important right now. It's us against them, and you want more of us, considering how many of them there are." Theo told them.

"I hate to say he's right, but... He's kind of right." Liam said.

"Of course he's right." Eliza jumped in.

"If I let you out, and I see any behavior that I find remotely suspicious, I'll put so many bullets in your head, God won't even recognize you." Stilinski said. Theo smirked and leaned closer to the bars.

"I'm an atheist. Fire at will." Theo said.

"Okay, one, that was hot, two, same." Eliza said.

"Elli, not the time to be calling him hot." Liam whispered.

"There's no shame in saying the truth." Eliza shrugged.

Stilinski pulled out the key card and hovered it over the card reader, making Theo sigh. "You're gonna need to be a bit closer than that, Sheriff. Wave it over the card reader. Come on. Right here. Up and down. You can do it!" Theo said, reaching his hand through the bars and patted the reader.

"Theo, you beg, you get nothing." Eliza muttered. Theo shot her an unamused look.

"Sheriff, we need him." Liam said.