Chapter IX

Chapter Nine - Ouroboros

"I think that's enough proof for me."

⇝߷⇜

Eliza was now sitting with her back up against the building, her head in her hands, she had learned that a piece of glass had cut her, and now she had a long cut running down her face, starting just above her right eyebrow and running over her eye and stopping right at the corner of her lip.

"We should get you two to the hospital. You both took in a lot of smoke, and not to mention that cut that's going halfway down Eliza's face." Theo pointed out, but the siblings just shook their heads.

"I'm fine." Stiles said, Eliza nodding in agreement. Just then, the police scanner went off, Deputy Clark speaking over the radio.

"Suspect in one-eight-seven is in custody and en route to station. Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira." Eliza, upon hearing this, instantly stood up and walked over to the jeep with wide eyes.

"What's a one-eight-seven?" Theo asked, looking between the siblings.

Eliza sighed. "Homicide." She answered.

🐺⚡️

Eliza, Stiles, Malia, and Theo were now standing in the McCall house, they were standing in the living room, Eliza had gotten her cut cleaned up, from the help of Lydia of course, with Theo standing not too far away from them as they did so, he was worried about the girl, she could've died, could've gotten her neck snapped when the jeep flipped, she was lucky she was still alive.

Scott came walking through the door in a fast pace, not bothering to stop and talk to anyone. "Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked but got no response as the Alpha made his way towards the stairs.

"Scott?" Theo called out, still getting no response, the four shared a worried look before rushing up the stairs to follow Scott.

They rushed into the room, only to be stopped by Lydia as she held her hand out. "Don't get too close!" She exclaimed, they looked over to see Scott had his claws shoved into the back of Corey's neck, no doubt accessing his memories.

"What is he doing?" Theo asked, looking over to Lydia with a raised brow.

The Banshee sighed. "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alpha's can do."

Theo walked over to get a better look. "Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked, looking over to the others.

"Probably more." Eliza sighed.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked, just then Scott gasped as he stumbled away from Corey, Stiles and Theo instantly shot out to catch the Alpha.

"Is he alright?" Scott questioned.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey asked.

"You'll be alright." Scott said, Eliza watched as Corey brought his hand up to the back of his neck, retracting it, he saw blood on his fingers.

"There's blood..." Corey stated as he looked at his hand in fear.

"You'll heal." Is all Scott said as he walked over to his dresser, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen and starting to draw something.

"Scott--" Lydia went to go say, but Scott cut her off.

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled. "Listen, I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes along the walls... There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides." Scott explained, Stiles walked over to his best friend, looking down at the drawing.