Chapter III

Chapter Three - Parasomnia Part Two

"Is that a challenge Stilinski?"

⇝߷⇜

Liam stepped forwards a bit, growling under his breath. Stiles put his hand out to stop him from going anything further, Theo, seeing this small action from the Beta, put his hands up in surrender.

"Whoa! Why do I got the feeling this kids tougher than he looks?" Theo questioned as he pointed towards Liam slightly.

"Only when we let him off his leash." Stiles said, looking at Theo, Liam was glaring at the boy, not trusting him.

"Stiles, we were in Little League together. Why are you so suspicious of me?" Theo questioned, Stiles sighed before handing him the papers.

"Because of these. One's a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago. The other's a signature on a transfer form to Beacon High. They're different." Stiles explained.

Theo looked down at the papers, examining them. "Huh. Yeah, they do look a little different..." Theo furrowed his brows, not really understanding where Stiles was going with this.

"No, they're totally different -- signed by two different people." Stiles explained, causing Theo's brows to furrow even more.

"So my dad's not my dad? Like, he's an imposter?" Theo questioned.

"Yeah, something like that." Stiles replied, waving his hand around slightly.

"Who do you think I am?" Theo asked, looking between the siblings, Eliza hasn't taken her eyes off of him, one too many thoughts running through her head, which Theo noticed, smirking slightly, before turning his attention back to Stiles.

"We don't know yet." Stiles said, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Want me to give you a DNA sample or something...?" Theo raised a brow, making Stiles sigh.

"No. I don't have anything from fourth grade to match it too." Stiles said.

"You never know, you might." Eliza muttered, although they ignored her.

"You know, Stiles, I came back for Scott... But I also came back for you and Eliza. Someone like you two. Someone who's willing to walk into the woods in the middle of the night to protect their friends. I don't have anyone like that, but Scott does. You all do. I know I'm in the right place. I'm meant to be here. I'm meant to be part of this pack." Theo said.

Eliza put her hands up. "To be fair, Stiles dragged me out here. I'd rather be at home." Eliza shrugged, Stiles shooting her a glare. After that Stiles and Liam walked away, but Eliza stayed back, she wanted to talk to Theo. Alone. Which is what she's doing, Theo turned back to her with raised brows.

"You not going to go with them?" Theo questioned, pointing over his shoulder towards where Liam and Stiles disappeared.

"I need to talk to you." She stated, crossing her arms over her chest, Theo raised a brow and stepped closer to her.

"About?" He inquired, still stepping closer to her.

"Your lie you told in the locker room." She said, making him stop almost instantly about three feet in front of her. His eyes widened, not expecting that from the girl. "That's right, the twins that killed their Alpha? We knew them, you might want to get your facts right if you're going to use a lie like that, because the twins weren't Betas, they were Omegas, and they killed their whole pack, not just the Alpha." Eliza told him, now she was the one who was slowly stepping towards him. She wore a proud smirk on her face, knowing that she caught him in a lie, and she knew that he knew.

"You don't know anything." He said, which caused her to raise a brow.

"Oh really? I know a lot more than you think, Raeken." Eliza dropped her voice to a whisper. "I'm on to you, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Is that a challenge Stilinski?" Theo questioned, at this point the two where face to face.

"It is." She nodded, making him smirk.

"Good, I guess I have to get you to trust me now." He said before leaning down towards her ear and whispering. "You might want to learn how to control your heartbeat better, I can hear it pounding in your chest." He pulled away with a satisfied smirk once he heard her heart jump and walked away, leaving Eliza alone in the woods, her breathing heavy and heart pounding like crazy.

"This challenge is gonna be harder than I thought." Eliza mumbled to herself before walking back the way she saw her brother and Liam walk in.

🐺⚡️

"Stiles? Where's Elli?" Scott questioned his best friend, Stiles instantly turned around to see that his little sister wasn't there with them.

"Shit, how could I not realize that? Elli!? Elli! Eliza!" Stiles called out to his sister, starting to panic.

"Elli!" Scott joined in with calling out to the younger Stilinski, the girl who's like a little sister to him.

"Calm down, I'm right here." Eliza said as she walked into the clearing, Stiles and Scott sighed in relief, the former running over to his sister and hugging her.

"Don't you dare do that again! Where were you?" Stiles pulled away from his sister, although he kept his hands on her upper arms, not wanting to let go of her.

"Had a quick talk with Raeken, nothing to serious, just told him that he should get all the facts before telling a lie, which apparently ended with a challenge." She shrugged before walking over to the jeep and climbing in.

🐺⚡️

"Hey. Hey, sorry we're late." Liam panted as him and Eliza ran up to Mason.

"So sorry." Eliza added, Mason scoffed, looking in between his two friends.

"Oh no, you're not late -- you missed it -- I worked out for two hours." Mason said, making Eliza look down.

"Yeah, we know, we forgot." Liam started before Eliza jumped in.

"And we're going to tell you why. Actually, we're gonna tell you a lot of things." She said, Liam jumping back in.

"A lot of hard-to-believe things. Really hard to believe." Liam finished, but it seemed like Mason wasn't paying attention, more focused on something behind the two.

"There's a wolf..." He said, making Liam and Eliza sigh.

"Yeah, we're getting to that." Liam said.

Eliza turned around, noticing how Mason was staring behind her. She wasn't expecting to turn around to see an all-black wolf with glowing blue eyes standing behind them. "No, there's a wolf standing right behind us..." Eliza said as she grabbed Liam's arm, he turned around to see the wolf.

"That's a wolf." Liam nodded. The three ran in through the school doors, the wolf not too far behind them. They turned a corner before Liam and Eliza stopped as Mason ran up the stairs, the two looked at each other, Eliza nodding, signaling Liam to do it. Just as the wolf rounded the corner, Liam let out a loud roar, the wolf stopped before whimpering and turning around, running away.

Liam and Eliza turned back towards Mason, who was walking down the stairs in shock. "There's something I gotta tell you..." Liam trailed off, although he didn't need to say anything else.

"You're a Werewolf!" Mason said before turning towards Eliza. "What about you?" He questioned, causing Eliza to snap her head back over to look at the two.

"Hmm? Me? Oh, just human." Eliza shrugged.

🐺⚡️