Chapter XX

Chapter Twenty - The Beast of Beacon Hills

"Did you just threaten me?"

⇝߷⇜

Eliza sat in her room, when her and Stiles had gotten back to their house, she had walked right past everyone who was waiting for them and walked right upstairs and to her room. She didn't want to talk to anyone, and now it was the next day, and she still hasn't come out of her room, everyone is worried, but she doesn't care, she just wants to go back with Theo, it's where she's supposed to be, she's supposed to be with him, even if everyone else disagrees, and apparently Theo also disagrees with that statement, seeing as he basically just gave her back to Stiles and broke up with her.

Now that she thinks about it, Tracy must be ecstatic about this, thinking that she can now go after him without anyone stopping him, but he was still Eliza's, even if they weren't together anymore, she'll get him back, or maybe she won't, who knows? But it doesn't matter, she's got things to do that involve a full-on makeover. Eliza got out of bed and walked over to her closet, grabbing a pair of black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt that has a wolf on it, which was completely ironic, because that's how she is.

She took a quick shower and got dressed, going back to her room and throwing on her black combat boots, she grabbed her black beanie, which has a skull that has a rose in its mouth on it. She grabbed her phone and walked downstairs while putting it in her back pocket, Stiles was standing at the table with their dad and Scott.

"Eliza!" Stilinski called out to his daughter, but she completely ignored him.

"Elli?" Stiles asked as she walked to the door.

"Elli, where are you going?" Scott asked this time, not turning around, she replied to them.

"Out, I've got some things to do." She told them before walking away, not bothering to close the door. The three of them looked at each other before Stiles and Scott were rushing after the girl, who was now walking down the street.

"Eliza!" Stiles called out to his sister, but she just ignored him and continued walking. The two sighed as they went to follow her, quickly catching up to the girl. "Elli, c'mon, come back to the house." Stiles tried to get her to turn around by placing his hand on her shoulder, but she just shrugged it off and walked a little faster.

"What're you even doing? It's like, eleven in the morning." Scott told her, but yet again, she ignored them. Stiles, getting fed up with his sister's attitude, grabbed her arm and turned her around to look at them.

"Stop ignoring us!" Stiles exclaimed, making the girl roll her eyes.

"I'm going to do some things, none of which concern you two or the pack. So, leave me alone." She stated before pulling her arm out of her brother's grasp and walking away, leaving the two boys alone.

🐺🌑

"You want me to put it on?" Josh asked as he looks up at Theo from staring at the Dread Doctors mask that was sitting on the table.

"You won't die if you put it on..." Tracy told him, making him scoff.

"How do you know that? Or is it just that you don't want to do it yourself?" Josh questioned her before turning to look at Theo. "Or you?" He asked, Theo went to answer when the door flew open.

"He's not afraid to do it, Josh. It all comes down to who's the stupidest to put it on, and clearly, Theo isn't stupid." Eliza explained as she walked down the steps, looking between Theo, Tracy, Josh, the mask, and Deucalion, who was still sitting on the floor.