Chapter X

Chapter Ten - Lies of Omission

"In all fairness, I deserved it."

⇝߷⇜

"You guys are sure that's where Parrish is taking the bodies?" Theo questioned, him, Eliza, and Stiles were in the school library. The younger Stilinski wasn't paying much attention.

The tension between her and Theo was crazy high, they haven't had a chance to talk about what had happened between them a couple nights ago yet.

"Lydia says that's what happens in his dreams." Stiles replied.

"I mean, you know, if Lydia finds the Nemeton, she's also going to find Donovan..." Theo mentioned, Stiles shot him a glare. "Sorry." Theo said.

"She's also going to find Josh." Stiles shot back.

"You know what? Maybe she should. I think things are different now for Scott -- especially after what he did to Corey. I don't think he's going to blame us for defending ourselves. I know he won't blame you two." Theo explained, motioning between the siblings.

🐺⚡️

"What's going on?" Eliza asked as she ran up to Theo, Scott, and Mason.

"He just started bleeding everywhere. I don't --" Mason went to explain, but got cut off by Corey yelling out.

"Don't let them do it! Don't let them kill me!"

Theo looked over to Scott. "Scott, we have to follow them. We gotta protect him, right?" Theo said, but Scott just continued to look at Corey, not moving.

"Scott, come on. Scott?" Eliza said, trying to get the Alpha's attention.

"Scott, this is what you do." Theo said, which finally seemed to snap Scott out of his daze before he nodded, running off into the parking lot.

Eliza went to go follow him but Theo grabbed her arm, stopping her, she turned to look at him. "Stay here, go find Liam and Hayden, make sure she's alright." Theo told her, making her sigh and nod, she watched as Theo ran off towards Scott before she turned around to go find Liam and Hayden.

"It's Corey, isn't it?" Hayden asked as Eliza ran up to her and Liam.

"Yeah. They're taking him to the hospital." Eliza nodded, answering the girls question.

"That means I'm next. They're coming for me." Hayden said, turning to look at Liam.

"They're coming for all of us, which is why we have to get out of here." Liam said, grabbing Hayden and Eliza's arms and pulling them out of the school.

🐺⚡️

Liam, Hayden, and Eliza ran into Sinema, Hayden instantly running over to a safe before going to unlock it. "You know the combination?" Liam questioned.

"12-34-56." Hayden told him, making Liam look over at her.

"But, that's..." Liam trailed off, making Hayden nod.

"Yeah. Phill's an idiot. My sister's going out of her mind worrying about me." Hayden explained.

"We'll come up with something." Eliza spoke up from behind the two, making them look over at her.

"How far are we gonna go?" Hayden questioned, making Liam sigh.

"Whatever's far enough, I guess." Liam answered.