Chapter XXXI

Chapter Thirty-one - Riders on the Storm

"Liam did what?"

⇝߷⇜

The elevator doors opened, Liam walking out and looking around to see that no one was there, no sign of the Ghost Riders, no sign of Theo, and definitely no sign of Eliza, seeing as she was taken right before Theo threw him into the elevator.

The lights were flickering as Liam walked down the hall, which had train tracks in the middle, to the receptionist desk, he looked around, uneasy about the fact that there was no one there, when he turned back to the desk, he was alarmed to see a bulletin board with the names of towns on it on the wall, he watched as it kept switching between towns before finally stopping on Beacon Hills.

🐺👻

Stiles was staring at the bulletin board with the names of towns on it and their arrival times when he heard a voice that he recognized. "Stiles." Lydia's voice called out. "Stiles... Stiles..." Her voice echoed.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked. Over the PA system, Corey's voice rung through.

"Attention all passengers -- the train will be arriving in twenty-five minutes." He said, but Stiles wasn't listening.

"Lydia?" Stiles called out again.

"Stiles?" He heard Lydia's voice again. "Stiles?" Lydia said again.

"Lydia!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Stiles? Stiles, look at me." Lydia called out again.

"Lydia, wait!" Stiles yelled.

"Stiles!" Stilinski exclaimed.

"Give the boy some room." Stilinski said again, this time to the crowd.

"Dad? Dad!" Stiles hugged his father, who hugged back.

"Oh, thank god. Oh, I found you. I can't believe I found you." Stilinski sighed.

"Dad, I can hear Lydia. I think... I think I can get to her. I think she can get us out of here." Stiles explained.

"You need to get out of here. Don't worry about me. Find your sister." Stilinski told him.

"You won't need to find me, I'm already here." Eliza spoke up.

The two Stilinski boys turned around to look at the youngest Stilinski. "Elli..." Stiles sighed, going up to hug his sister, who hugged him back.

"I just want to warn you, Liam brought Theo back--"

Stiles cut her off. "Liam did what?" He asked.

"Stiles, that's not the important part... I said it to him... Right before I got taken..." Eliza trailed off, not wanting to tell him what she said.

"What did you say, Elli?" Stiles asked.

"I told him I love him..." Eliza whispered, looking down at the ground.

Stiles sighed, looking back at his dad, who shook his head and shrugged. "Hey, it's okay, remember, you told me in the tunnels that you love him? I didn't expect you to ever tell him... Seeing as the last time we saw him, he was getting dragged down to hell, but at least you got the chance to tell him, right?" Stiles said.

"Yeah... Now I might never get to see him again." Eliza sighed.

"Stiles." Stilinski called out, making the Stilinski siblings turn their heads to look at him. "Go. Go help. Find your friends." Stilinski said.