Chapter XV

Chapter Fifteen - The Sword and the Spirit

"Technically, I did kill Scott."

⇝߷⇜

"Who found 'em?" Stiles asked as him, Scott, and Kira run up to the Sheriff.

Stilinski sighed before answering. "Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is."

Scott's face was just as grim as he answers. "We've got a theory..."

Stiles makes a face as he turns to look at his father. "It's a slightly terrifying theory..." Stiles trailed off.

"Well, the M.E. said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels." Stilinski sighed, Scott's eyes widen as an idea comes to him.

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" Scott asked.

"Why would they do that?" Kira asked confusedly.

"Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it, like a parent would." Stiles explained, understanding what Scott was getting at.

The Sheriff looks at the three exhaustedly. "Protecting what?" Stilinski asked, but it's obvious he doesn't want the answer. Scott licks his lips anxiously as him and Kira share a worried look before turning back to Stilinski.

"A Werewolf." Scott answers before Kira added on.

"It's called the Beast." She said.

When the Sheriff makes a face, Stiles shrugs in understanding. "We know. Horrifying." Stiles said before Stilinski sighed.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... Because it looks like his dream is coming true." The Sheriff said. "And we better get my daughter back on our side." He added before walking away, Stiles watching his father's movements carefully before sighing and turning back to the others.

"He's right guys, we need to get Elli back, this isn't who she is. She's not one of the bad guys, she's my sister. I know her better than anyone, Theo has to have gotten into her head for her to turn on us like this." Stiles said, a pleading look on his face, trying to get the others to see where he was coming from.

🐺🌑

Eliza and Theo were standing in the boys' locker room, waiting for Malia to show up, Theo had a syringe gun in his hand. Malia walked in, staring at the syringe gun in shock. "You're kidding, right?" She asked, making Theo sigh.

"Look, I promised I'd help, and I will." Theo said, Malia scoffs, not believing him.

"That's supposed to help me find Deaton?" She gestures to the syringe.

"No. Something in the Dread Doctors' operating theater is going to do that. We can take you there, but we can't let you see where it is." Eliza said as she stepped towards the girl, making the Werecoyote furrow her brows as she looks at the younger Stilinski.

"And you're allowed to know where it is?" Malia questioned, making Eliza roll her eyes.

"I'm with him, Malia, whether you like it or not, so yeah, I am allowed to know where it is." Eliza told her, crossing her arms over her chest "Plus, I already know where it is, so there's no point in knocking me out." Eliza shrugged.

"Ever heard of a blindfold?" Malia questioned the two, choosing to ignore what Eliza had just said. Theo and Eliza roll their eyes.

"Not one that works on Werecoyotes." Theo said.