Short Chapter

So, like I said at the end of chapter twenty-one, I'm gonna write a short chapter just briefing you guys up on what has happened in Eliza's life since Theo got dragged to hell and they defeated the Beast and got Mason back.

🐉🥀

Eliza's changed, in more ways than one, first it started with her hair, she cut it so it's short, really short. Actually, to be more precise, it's a pixie cut. That was the first month after Theo got dragged to hell, a few weeks later and she got the helix piercing, ironically, the earring was a wolf. About a month after that, she dyed the front half of her hair blue, then, a couple of weeks later, a new boy moved into town and the two instantly became best friends, his name is Colby Owens, and the two have been hanging out even since he moved to Beacon Hills.

Colby doesn't know about the supranatural, and Eliza's trying to keep it that way, she's lost too many people because of it and almost has lost her own life to it, she's not about to lose another one. No matter how much he questions her, she never tells him anything, if she was to tell him, it would put him at risk, and she didn't want that. Of course, Eliza, Colby, Mason, Liam, and Corey have become great friends, but Eliza and Colby just get along the best, even though she's known the other three for longer, Eliza and Colby just clicked.

It has now been three months since Theo got dragged to hell and Eliza's been better at hiding how she actually feels, apart from her attempt with the gun -- which her father had stopped her from doing -- she's also "accidentally" walked into traffic -- which luckily Scott was with her at the time and managed to grab her before a tractor-trailer could hit her -- and she's attempted to drown herself -- which didn't work very well because Liam and Mason were with her, and they pulled her back up -- so, she's just stopped with the suicide attempts, so at least the pack will stop worrying about her failed attempts, even though they don't know it's attempted suicide.

Of course, she wears mainly hoodies and jackets now -- nothing to worry about -- and the pack has definitely taken notice to Eliza's strange behavior, but she just brushes them off, saying they have nothing to worry about. Of course, they think it has something to do with Theo going to hell, seeing as she was acting weird for the first two weeks, and then after that she was back to her normal self, or as normal as a suicidal person is, although she wouldn't call herself suicidal, a few cuts on the arms and a few attempted failed suicides didn't make her suicidal... She doesn't think at least.

So, all in all, Eliza's had a pretty good -- somewhat good -- three month break from any supernatural disruption, but she has a feeling it's not going to stay that way forever. She just hopes it's nothing too bad, but it's Beacon Hills, so she isn't getting her hopes up.

🐉🥀

Yeah, that's that, so there we go, onto season six A, this is gonna be fun, also, she won't be like this for very long... Maybe, I don't know honestly, plans change, but anyways, going onto season six, can't wait!