Chapter IV

Chapter Four - Dreamcatchers

"Intense."

⇝߷⇜

"Ohhh, I should've gotten a haircut." Stilinski mumbled, Stiles, Eliza, and Scott were at the Sheriff's station.

"Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut!" Stiles told his dad, resulting in Eliza slapping his arm.

"You look fine Dad." Eliza said before Scott jumped in.

"I think you look great." He said, Stilinski turned to him before smiling.

"Well, thank you, son I should have had!" Stilinski said before turning towards his daughter. "And thanks Elli, at least one of my children doesn't say stupid stuff." Stilinski shot his son a look, making Stiles look offended.

"Me say stupid stuff? She's the blunt one out of us!" Stiles waved a hand towards his sister, causing her to discreetly flip him off.

"Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Stilinski muttered as he went to go take off his tie, Stiles quickly stopped him.

"What? Dad. Dad, it's one date, okay?" He said, Eliza nodding along with what her brother was saying.

"Yeah, the town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." She stated, giving her father a look that challenged him to argue with her.

Stilinski looked between his two children before sighing. "Or man..." Stiles added, making Eliza raise an eyebrow in amusement.

"It's a woman, Stiles." Their dad said.

Stiles nodded. "Okay..."

Eliza chuckled at her brother's awkwardness. "A very beautiful woman." Stilinski added.

"What beautiful woman, by the way...?" Eliza cocked an eyebrow, Stiles pointed at his little sister, wanting too also know this answer.

"None of your business. None of you." Stilinski said, pointing between his two kids and Scott.

"I want to know." Someone said from outside of Stilinski's office, everyone looked at each other before walking out, going to see who it was.

"I'll be blunt -- it's not what I was hoping for. But, the DA's offer is still pretty reasonable..." Mr. Stewart told the kid that Eliza recognized as Donovan.

"What's 'reasonable'?" Donovan questioned, but before Mr. Stewart could answer, Deputy Clark spoke up.

"Talk in the van, guys. Let's go." She said, she had a hold of Donovan's arm, another deputy holding his other arm with his hands cuffed behind his back.

"No! Just tell me! What's 'reasonable'?" Donovan questioned again, and yet again, before Mr. Stewart could answer, Parrish spoke up.

"Mr. Stewart, are we going to have trouble with your client?" He questioned, looking over at Mr. Stewart.

"No, Deputy." Stewart answered before turning back to Donovan. "They want you for three to five. So, why don't we get in the van and discuss a plea bargain that gets you out in two?"

Just then, Donovan noticed the four standing on the other side of the station, he went to go lung for them, but the two deputies' holding him held him back. "Stilinski! STILINSKI! I'm going to kill you!" Donovan threatened, Eliza took a step closer to her father as he replied to Donovan.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Stilinski ordered, and they went to do just that before Donovan pulled against them again and turned towards the Sheriff.