XLV

--WHAT THE FUCK?! (INTJ)

She starts laughing hysterically. I literally fell on the floor,almost fainting.

--This is the best prank I've ever done! (ENFP)
--ENFP,ARE YOU FUCKING OK?! YOU ARE CRAZY! (INTJ)
--Yes! I am fine! (ENFP)
--W-what about the unidentified object?! (INTJ)
--Oh,I had that,too. Looks like I survived. (ENFP)
--YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! (INTJ)
--ISFJ did the best job ever with that letter! (ENFP)
--I THOUGHT I WAS THE PSHYCOPATH,YOU TWO ARE WORSE! (INTJ)

The scared side of me just blurted my thoughts out.

--You thought you could really escape me like that? Nope. Never. I'll follow you even after my death. (ENFP)

I calmed a bit and got up. Walking towards ENFP,I felt a tsunami of relief washing my body. I sat on the chair next to her bed.

--I'm really dissapointed in you. (ENFP)
--Why,dear? (INTJ)
--You told me you cry blood. (ENFP)

Wiping the tears off my face,I reply in a serious tone:

--That was just water on my face. (INTJ)
--And where is the tough guy? You were crying like a baby,begging me to "come back to life". I'm not Jesus,man! (ENFP)
--The tough guy is right here,didn't leave. Also,don't talk to me,I hate people. (INTJ)

I made a whoosh gesture and turned my back at her,raising my chin upwards. ENFP laughed,saying:

--You know damn well you can't resist me,my adopted introvert! (ENFP)

She was right,I can't ignore her. Releasing all my past stress,I hugged her,kissing her head and face. I skipped the lips...for now. Putting my cheek on her head,it being in my arms,I take a deep breath,smelling her hair,and say:

--I didn't know I could ever miss a person this much,ENFP. (INTJ)
--I would've never known you could even miss a person,and you're talking about damn physical contact,which is your biggest enemy. (ENFP)
--It's not the biggest when I'm with people I love. (INTJ)
--Huh? (ENFP)
--I meant people that are close to me. Really close. (INTJ)
--Oh. Ok. (ENFP)

I retreated.

--I wish I could hug you right now,but all these cables are holding me down. (ENFP)
--They aren't cables,ENFP. They're called infusions. Cables are something else. (INTJ)
--But infusions are a kind of cables,but for humans! (ENFP)
--Hmm...I love your logic. I observe that you don't live your life based on normal logic,but you have a weird one,based on your own theories. (INTJ)
--Uh-huh. I'm just different. (ENFP)

Suddenly,ISFJ opens the door.

--Oh,hi! How did the prank go? (ISFJ)
--The best one yet. (ENFP)
--Yet you two scared the living shit out of me. (INTJ)
--That was the purpose. It would've been good if you recorded. (ISFJ)
--Nope,I'm not that bad. (ENFP)
--In absolutely no way it would've been good. (INTJ)
--See? He agrees. (ENFP)
--Yea. I can let you two alone. I have some stuff to do. (ISFJ)

ISFJ left and I was alone with ENFP. She just sat there,on the bed,smiling. And I knew it was time.

--You...have a strand of hair. (INTJ)

Of course she didn't,but I got closer to her face. And closer. And closer.

--YOOOO ENFP! ARE YOU FINE,GIRL?! (ESTP)

Ugh...not those bastards again. I got away from ENFP...I can never have my moment. If they're going to annoy me any longer I'm going to lock ENFP in my house and kiss her without anything interrupting us.

--Wait,what were y'all doin'? (ESTP)
--She had a str- (INTJ)
--For real,ESTP. Bombastic side eye! (ESFP)
--And where is ENTP? Criminal offensive side eye! (ENFP)
--HE'S RIGHT HERE,BECAUSE HE'S BOMBASTIC! (ENTP)

That fucker of ENTP barges in. Everyone starts clapping. ENFP wanted to clap,too,but she was held down.

--Oh,I can't clap. Clappin' in my head,I guess. INTJ,can you clap for me? (ENFP)
--Absolutely not. (INTJ)
--Thank you so much. (ENFP)

They all pushed me aside to see ENFP.

--How does it feel to be like this?! (ESTP)
--Not too great,wouldn't wish this even to my greatest enemy,which is nobody,but ok. (ENFP)
--Are you fine? (ENTP)
--Now,yes. (ENFP)
--What the fuck happened?! (ESFP)
--Too much to say. (ENFP)
--We wanna hear it! (ENTP)
--Ok,so basically... (ENFP)

She started to tell them all the crazy shit. We had only 15 minutes left,since starting with 12AM we can't stay anymore and have to wait until 8AM.

--Who the fuck were those?! (ESTP)
--I have no idea. (ENFP)
--They were masked,how should've she known? (ENTP)
--It doesn't matter,the only thing that matters is that I'm ok. (ENFP)
--For me,it does matter. For you all,the visit is over. The last minutes I need to talk to ENFP about something. (INTJ)
--Oh,ok. Se- (ESFP)
--Shut up and stop thinking like that. (INTJ)
--Maybe I wanted to say "send us a message". I had no idea you could think this dirty! Anyway,byee! (ESFP)
--Ugh. (INTJ)
--Bye,y'all! (ENFP)

They got out.

--Ok,now that they're gone,can you put the record on for me? (INTJ)
--Why? (ENFP)
--I just want to check something. (INTJ)

No,dear,I just want to know how many people I'm torturing.

--Fine,take my phone out of the drawer,second shelf. (ENFP)

I took it and played the record. And I start to hear more and more voices. I fucked up.

--Fucking shit...I don't even know how to start. (INTJ)
--What do you mean? (ENFP)
--In advance,I just want to tell you that I owe you more than a thousand apologies,that I'm sorry and it's one of the stupidest decisions I've ever agreed with. (INTJ)
--Huh? Just go straight to the point. (ENFP)
--They're...they're my people. (INTJ)
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words:1005.
--Please don't jump to wrong conclusions,you'll find out everything in the next chapter.

<3