XXX

I took a trip to the library,where I see INFJ. He's always in there,reading. And nobody disturbs him. I look through the shelves and I see an interesting book. It was about the Holocaust. INTJ would love it. I get it and go to pay for it.

--Hello! Do you want to buy...that? (cashier)
--Yes! Don't worry,it's a gift,I could never buy that for myself. (ENFP)
--So cute! Do you want me to wrap it? (cashier)
--Sure! That would be so nice! (ENFP)

I paid while he was wrapping the book.

--Thank you so much! Have a nice day! (ENFP)

I got out of the library. One gift out of four. Tomorrow will come the letter.

~INTJ's POV~

What can I give ENFP? She doesn't want money...and that makes it the most difficult for me. I think the best option would be sweets,but a weird idea crossed my mind,just like someone transmitted it into my mind:sweater. We could match,even though I have absolutely no sweaters. I could watch a tutorial on YouTube. I have absolutely no wool,but there's no way that no one is selling balls of wool. A trip to the shop it is...I hate going outside. What don't I do for you,ENFP?

~ENFP's POV~

I sit and think about what I should write. Then a perfect idea crosses my mind. And another. And another. And with that,after an hour,I wrote a massive letter. It's time to decorate! I took all my stamps,markers,glitter and stickers. I start drawing snowflakes and Christmas trees. I also put flowers and leaves and rainbows and colorful things,even tho I know he doesn't like this stuff. But this is how I demonstrate my love. Then I put it in an envelope. I put a cute sticker and it's done. Then comes the harder part:the sweater. I use,once again,YouTube. I get my knitting tools. It was going to be hard.

~INTJ's POV~

I enter the shop and everyone goes quiet. Fearful eyes stared me up and down. I went to the saleswoman and spoke:

--Hello. Do you sell wool here? (INTJ)
--Y-yes,we do. What colors do you want,sir? (saleswoman)
--Green,preferably more shades. And maybe black. (INTJ)

She immediately starts searching. I look around and when I made eye contact with anyone they immediately looked away.

--H-here it is. (saleswoman)

Three shades of green wool and black.

--Good. How much? (INTJ)
--$20,sir. (saleswoman)
--And for those knitting supplies? (INTJ)
--$10. (saleswoman)

She bought them to me and I took the money which I gave her. I took everything and left. I have to start knitting now,I have work and I can't work on this 24/7. I go home in a rush. When I came home I immediately got my phone out and searched a tutorial. How does this knitting shit work? Ugh,I have work in two hours,why do I need to do this? It's for ENFP,INTJ...it's for ENFP. Just have patience. I started the process and,surprisingly,it was going well.

~ENFP's POV~

I started from the top. It was complicated as fuck. Come on ENFP,you have all the time in the world for this! Just figure it out! I think I am going to stay inside today. And I start. And I went on for an hour straight. It was getting boring and I only got the neck area. Maybe some music will help. Or,even better,ASMR. I searched my favourite ASMRtist and put an ASMR video. Gave me more motivation.

~INTJ's POV~

I had to go to work. Some of the sweater was done,so I left it on my desk. I don't even know what I have to do at work,and I don't do that much because we don't need to build anything anymore. We just make plans for future investments and making the town better. I took my coat. Maybe I could bring the sweater to work,but ISTP and ISTJ also work with me,so they cannot see me. ENFP can't know about this yet. Ugh,I am going to be late! I am taking this sweater and I don't care about who sees me. Why does Secret Santa even exist?

~ENFP's POV~

My hands hurt so much. And I only got a little bit done. Am I that lazy? Who's fault is this? I can't make a single sweater! I am so useless. Maybe I could call ISFJ for help. I call her,on the verge of tears,but I played it cool.

--Hi ENFP! How are you? (ISFJ)
--I am fine. But I have a question:how many hours does knitting a sweater take? (ENFP)
--Um...hours are too little. About a week or two. (ISFJ)
--A WEEK OR TWO?! (ENFP)
--Y-yes,why are you shouting? (ISFJ)
--Nevermind. Thank you so much! (ENFP)
--I also want to thank you for giving ESTP to me. (ISFJ)

I ended the call. Oh no,I have to finish it in time! If today it's december 6th,I would finish it on december 20th. And I would have 5 days left until Christmas. I got to work even more. Owh,my hands hurt already!

~After 5 hours,INTJ's POV~

Apparently my team had plans to renovate a school. The school I used to go to. Where I first saw ENFP. Speaking of ENFP,she wasn't very active. Neither on Instagram,nor on Snapchat. I don't post on any of these,just to see what she's doing. Didn't even message me today. Is she mad at me? Was it because I didn't tell her who I got? Because I didn't come home with her? Because we barely talked today? Awh...I think I should message her. But I got called to discuss about something.

--What is it? I was busy. (INTJ)
--We are running low on wood. Also,we don't have too many supplies like paint and nails left for our shop. (ISTP)
--And we need these for the build's improvement. (ISTJ)
--When will the school give us the money? (INTJ)
--They said soon. (ISTJ)
--Well tell them to get the money sooner! I am not working on Christmas or the New Years,understood? (INTJ)
--We would- (ISTP)
--We won't! Only call me if you got any more ideas,I'll be in my office. As I said,I am busy to worry about shit. (INTJ)

I went back in my office to continue. I know I would have to knit for a week straight. But I don't give up. Oh wait,my shift is over. I took my stuff and left. I finished one fifth of the sweater,without the sleeves. Good progress. The sleeves will be knitted separately,then connected. Based on my calculations,I could finish this in exactly a week. Perfect. And I would have time to buy something else,too. But what? Something that ENFP needs. I don't know what. I need to talk to her tomorrow.

~ENFP's POV~

I don't feel my hands anymore. I finished the neck and shouler area completly. Maybe I needed some rest. It's been...5 HOURS?! Wow,I got this far. Maybe I could finish it in a week. I went in my bed to relax for half an hour,after that I remember I barely talked to INTJ today! Does he think I'm mad at him? Am I a bad friend? Eh,he won't be bothered too much. I should work more to take my mind off it.

~After an hour~

I got,in total,the chest zone done. The problem was that I got into the ASMR that I listened to too much. And my eyes got heavier,and...

~INTJ's POV~

ENFP didn't text me a single thing today. Not even one of her excited "Hiiiii!=)))))"s. No "How are youuu?=))". I am exhausted and worried. I should check on her but I am too tired. Maybe tomorrow. I undressed,but because I was too tired,I kept on my undershirt and underwear. I fall asleep,to my surprise,easier than I thought.
——––——––——––——––——––——––—
--words:1364.

<3