We layed on the soft grass,our hands holding eachother. I started telling ENFP about constelations and space and how amazing it is. She seemed kind of interested. I rolled over and put my arm around her stomach and put my head on her arm.

--It's really relaxing to sit on the grass like this. (ENFP)
--Mhm,yes it is. (INTJ)

Ok...it's time. I will confess. So I got up and invited her to do the same.

--What are you doing? Are we leaving? (ENFP)
--Well...I have to tell you so- (INTJ)

Just then her phone rung. And I got interruped. Again. I swear on Einstein,I'm going to-

--ESTP,can you please not fucking interrupt me FOR ONE SECOND?! (ENFP)

I agree with ENFP very much. If she gets one more damn call,I'm going to smash the motherfucking phone.

--You seriously called me TO TELL ME THAT ENTP'S BALLS HURT FROM THE BIKE SEAT?! (ENFP)

What idiot would call her to say that?

--Well,it's going well. Now can you please leave me alone? We can talk tomorrow. (ENFP)

There was a short moment of silence.

--'Kay,bye! Message me if y'all hit your heads. (ENFP)

She ended the call.

--They are sometimes the stupidest people on the planet. (ENFP)
--Sometimes? I think you meant everyday. (INTJ)
--Yea,I'm stupid with them,too. But not all the time. I have my smart moments. (ENFP)
--I love that smart side,you know? (INTJ)
--Yea,I know. Are we leaving? (ENFP)
--Yes. We can go on a walk to the central park. (INTJ)
--Would love that idea. (ENFP)

She held my hand and we were walking. Oh,how I love the feeling of her delicate hand on mine.

~ENFP's POV~

After a while we got there. That's the place I hung out with my gang most of the time. But as we were walking,I noticed INTJ was bringing me on a path I never saw.

--Um...where does this lead? (ENFP)
--I have no idea,but it looks mysterious. Should we discover it together? (INTJ)
--Obviously. But aren't you worried we'll get lost? (ENFP)
--I never get lost plus the fact that I have an amazing memory,so you have zero things to worry about. (INTJ)
--Phew! (ENFP)

Some moments later after walking we saw an ice-cream stand.

--Oh look,INTJ! Ice-cream! (ENFP)
--Didn't notice it,we went out for ice-cream and surprisingly ice-cream is the last thing we'll get. (INTJ)

Funny! Wonder what's his favourite ice-cream flavour. We got there,but there were many people ahead of us.

--Uhm...I don't really feel like ordering...what if I screw it up? (INTJ)
--Try it yourself,ok? Then based on the results I'll decide,ok? (ENFP)

~INTJ's POV~

No one can ever imagine how much I love this girl and how much she tries to help me.

--Fine...what flavour should I get? I usually get chocolate chip mint,but I want to try something new. (INTJ)
--EXCUSE ME? Doesn't it feel like licking toothpaste?! (ENFP)
--Licking? Pathetic,I bite it. (INTJ)
--WHO THE HECK BITES ICE-CREAM?! (ENFP)

Someone random in the crowd says:

--ME! (?)
--Y'all are psychos for real. (ENFP)
--What flavour are you getting? (INTJ)

Come on,my love,I just want to leave a good taste.

--I would've normally got,you know,bubblegum. But I'm feeling different today,so I think cookies 'n cream is the answer. (ENFP)