XVI

~INTJ's POV~

Now I knew she kinda likes me,but I can't have that bastard to ruin everything. He got into my business,he will pay. What's the time? 10PM. Let's get my binoculars,since his apartment is right next to my ENFP's. He fell asleep. Looks like I need my lockpick tonight.

~15 minutes later~

I got at his door,used the lockpick quietly and enter. I see him sleeping and take out my shiny little knife and duct tape. I tape him as quiet as I can on the bed. I tape him mouth and whisper:

--Wake up,bitch. (INTJ)

He then openes his eyes,but seeing he wasn't able to move,he tried to scream. Nothing but muffled sounds came out of this mouth. He tried to move hopelessly. I just murderously stare at him and grin. After some seconds of seeing him being so desperate,I finally rip the tape from his mouth. He sucked in a sharp breath.

--WHA- (ENFJ)

I put the knife to his jaw and say:

--Scream and this little thing will feel your blood. (INTJ)
--What are you doing in my apartment,you maniac?! (ENFJ)
--Quiet down! (INTJ)

I put more pressure on the knife.

--Ok,ok,what are you doing here? You tied me to my bed! Where's the sword I was supposed to attack you with? (ENFJ)
--Your sword is in my collection now. (INTJ)
--I think I get it. It's the ENFP thing. Do you think I would let you get close to her after what I saw? (ENFJ)
--Yes,you will. You know what? Yes,I did break into her apartment. And multiple times. (INTJ)
--I knew you were up to something! (ENFJ)
--Oh,I am up to more than you could ever imagine. (INTJ)
--Why? Why are you doing this? (ENFJ)
--Guess what? I won't tell you. Try to guess if you're so desperate. (INTJ)
--Just tell me! Look...I won't tell anybody. (ENFJ)
--And you expect me to trust you? I know you would accidently spill this secret to one of your friends,maybe even her. (INTJ)
--You just basically death threaten me,I swear I won't tell anybody! (ENFJ)
--If you tell anyone don't be surprised if you smell gasoline and smoke in your apartment. (INTJ)
--I won't. (ENFJ)
--Fine,I am stalking ENFP but you want to tell her about this and won't let me be fucking happy for one second! Glad?! (INTJ)

He had his jaw wide open.

--W-what? For how long? (ENFJ)
--Do you also want to know what toilet paper I use? (INTJ)
--Why are you doing this? Do you hate her? Do you want to kill her? Please don't kill my friend! (ENFJ)
--I love her,you idiot! (INTJ)

He had his mouth and eyes wide open.

--I'm in love with her,I'm obsessed with her! Nothing can change that. She's my other piece and she's perfect. (INTJ)
--INTJ getting sentimental? This is truly shocking. I'm getting more interested. (ENFJ)
--Yes,I know...I can't escape it. (INTJ)
--This is love,bud. I really will support you in this,but stalking and sneaking in was a bad idea. (ENFJ)
--I can't believe I am saying this,but thank you. (INTJ)

He felt like he could be trusted.

--Try getting close to her,find her interests and try to be for her when she needs you. (ENFJ)
--But I already know everything about her! (INTJ)
--Then try observing deeper. And she only needs one thing:attention. Give her as much attention as you can. (INTJ)
--But I also will go to work soon! I took this week off for the autumn ball...so I could watch her from afar,but I will be really busy after this week. (INTJ)
--What were you? Architect I think. Take her at work. She rarely goes to her job anyway. (ENFJ)
--I think I could...give it a try? (INTJ)
--And it's no need to give her big signs. She loves small things. Paper flowers,letters,your coat,anything. (ENFJ)
--I didn't...know that. Thank you. And sorry for the trouble made. Goodbye,and have a good night. (INTJ)