LXXVIII

~ENFP's POV~

Waking up in a smell of fresh mint,I see INTJ with his head on my chest and his hands wrapped tight around my waist.

--Wakey-wakey,sweetheart. (ENFP)
--I don't want to wakey-wakey. (INTJ)
--You gotta go to work in an hour. (ENFP)
--Fuck,I need to wakey-wakey. (INTJ)

Completely widening his black eyes,he stares into mine. After some moments,he softly says:

--ENFP... (INTJ)
--Yes,love? (ENFP)
--You say your eyes are black like mine all the time. (INTJ)
--Yea,aren't they? (ENFP)
--Not quite. They are indeed black,but they have a small tint of green in them. And that makes them extremely beautiful,do you know that? (INTJ)
--Really? They do? (ENFP)
--Yes,sweetheart. I can see the nature through them,even if it's just a little bit,but that little bit means a lot. And I've got many more reasons why I love you. (INTJ)
--But why do you love me? (ENFP)
--Why shouldn't I love you? You have lots of reasons to be loved. (INTJ)

~Two days later~

Scrolling through TikTok,I see INTJ coming in my apartment,again,without even knocking.

--Oh,hi,love! (ENFP)

He takes a stare at me,as if waiting for something.

--Why are you staring at me...? (ENFP)

I got out of the bed,looking at INTJ who had this dissapointed look.

--...I think you're missing something. (INTJ)

Missing what?

--Uhm...missing what? (ENFP)

He then quickly got annoyed. I went and kissed him,he wanted to pull away but decided to stay for some reason.

--Now is this better? (ENFP)
--...hm,no. (INTJ)
--What?! (ENFP)

Did I forget something?

--What day is it today,ENFP? (INTJ)
--Uh...Friday...? (ENFP)
--THE DATE,ENFP,TODAY'S DATE. (INTJ)

I got my phone out and just when I was about to check today's date,a reminder popped up...today was our one-year aniversary.

--Hm,explain this,lady. (INTJ)
--I...I...you know I have a b-bad memory!
--So this isn't that important for you?! (INTJ)
--No,it's not that! I didn't even know what day was today,I just knew it was- (ENFP)
--Alright,Miss,enough of your excuses. If you want me to forgive you,you have to kiss me again. (INTJ)

I threw my arms around INTJ's neck and kissed him again.

--Mmm,yes,just like that. You're forgiven,my love. (INTJ)
--Glad to know that. By the way,why are you in a tank top and shorts? I swear I NEVER could've imagined you like that. (ENFP)
--Huh,you can imagine me naked but not in tank top and shorts? What a shame. (INTJ)
--It's easier! (ENFP)
--I promise that you're going to see every version of me,sweetheart. (INTJ)
--But actually,why are you dre- (ENFP)

Suddenly I feel myself getting picked up by him.

--What are yo- (ENFP)
--Quick transport,my love. (INTJ)

This time I did not say anything or try to escape. I know he'll get me on another date.

~After half an hour and lots of breaks~

Something comfortable was felt in the atmosphere. A beachy breeze passed through my hair. INTJ carried me all the way to the beach for 30 minutes,bridal style,with little breaks in between,while I buried my head in his neck all the time and made him blush. When intrusive thoughts won,I bit his neck a bit. Asking him if he was upset,he said that it rather turned him on. Strange. The moment I rose my head I saw the beautiful,lonely beach. The sun was about to say goodbye while the moon was ready to say hello. It was just the two of us.

--Transport is over,pay up,Miss. (INTJ)

Leaning in closer,I say:

--I'm very rich for you,my love. (ENFP)

Then I kiss him yet again.

--You know how much I love your pay-ups. (INTJ)
--Mhm,but I love you more. (ENFP)
--Happy one-year aniversary,my love. (INTJ)
--Happy one-year aniversary,sweetheart. (ENFP)

We went closer to the water and sat on the sand.

--You told me you're gonna get me to the beach for our one-year aniversary indeed! (ENFP)
--See? I kept my promise. (INTJ)

After 15 minutes of talking on the sand and looking at the moon,INTJ kisses me on the soft sand and I lay down on it,letting him kiss my lips and giving him full consent to kiss me as long as he wanted. He did so for an hour.

--Don't you- wanna- stop? (ENFP)
--Never. (INTJ)

Sand got in my hair,but at this point I didn't care. I just wanted to let this man whatever he wanted to me. Fucking on the beach would've been romantic,but we didn't do it.

--I love you. (ENFP)
--I love you too. (INTJ)
--You stopped kissing me finally? (ENFP)
--No,sweetheart,I was just taking a break. (INTJ)

Getting my head up from the sand,INTJ carefully shakilly ran his hand through my hair so he could get the sand out of my hair. While kissing me again,he got little bits of sand out of my hair.

--You're so careful with me. (ENFP)
--Yes,because you're my beautiful artwork that I want to take care of. And I do not want you to break,no matter the number of cracks you'd have. (INTJ)

Poetic side in him is winning me.

--Hear that? (INTJ)
--Your heart? (ENFP)
--Yes. It's beating for you. (INTJ)
--And it's beating that fast? (ENFP)
--Yes,just for you. (INTJ)

He says,slowly pulling a grain of sand from my scalp.

--Sometimes I wonder how the heck you chose me. (ENFP)
--Even if we met in the dark,you shined in my eyes. (INTJ)
--Well,I did shine a light in your face indeed. (ENFP)

Chuckling,he asked:

--Why did you do that? (INTJ)
--I wanted to see your face! I did not regret it... (ENFP)
--Why? (INTJ)
--You're handsome. (ENFP)
--Really? (INTJ)
--Yea,very! At least I got the hot criminal. (ENFP)
--When I looked at myself in the mirror I always thought I looked like a piece of shit with a bunch of purple hay on my head as hair,two coal balls for eyes and a purple stick with little branches coming out of it as a moustache. (INTJ)

Ok,that made me laugh.

--Your laugh mesmerises me. (INTJ)
--Come on,I sound like a dying whale! (ENFP)
--Ok then,see you in the afterlife to make out,my little sea creature. (INTJ)
--But I wanna do it now! (ENFP)
--What's stopping you,sweetheart? (INTJ)

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Yet again,I press my lips against his,making them collide.
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words:1156.

GUYS. WE ARE SO DAMN CLOSE TO 10K VIEWS THAT IT'S CRAZY. WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR 10K??? PLS TELL ME IDEAS. I LOVE Y'ALL EXTREMELY MUCH.❤️❤️❤️

<3