LXV

--I love you,ENFP. (INTJ)
--I love you too,INTJ. (ENFP)
--Are you enjoying the night? (INTJ)
--Yes... (ENFP)

I know that tone...and I agree with it.

--Then...do you want to enjoy it even more? (INTJ)
--...maybe yes...? (ENFP)

She replies,running her fingers on my chest. Teasing her,I leaned in closer.

--My love,you have to be sure when you want something...because when you made the final decision...there's no going back. (INTJ)
--I just want you...can you give yourself to me...please? (ENFP)

Oh...that please I can't refuse.

--Anything for you... (INTJ)

I crash my lips on hers. There's nothing that can stop me now. She slowly unbuttons my shirt,just then...I get a phone call. Again. Fuck it,I'm not abandoning this. I grab ENFP's sweater and slowly rise it up,still kissing her,but the call won't stop. Ugh...so annoying. Stopping,I said:

--I'm sorry,love... (INTJ)
--Ugh,not on our aniversary! (ENFP)

It was INTP.

--What the heck do you want again,INTP? (INTJ)
--INTJ...I know it's your aniversary today. I'm sorry I'm interrupting you two,even though I'm not really. But...someone is trying to break into your apartment. (INTP)

She sounded weak,and she whispered.

--Huh?! (INTJ)
--He knocked me down. I suggest you come here. (INTP)

I sighed...fate really didn't want me to be pleased,huh?

--...I'm going to be right there,thank you for contacting me. (INTJ)

I closed the call.

--Come on,where the heck are y-(ENFP)
--Someone is trying to barge into my apartment. I'm extremely sorry,love,I really have to go. (INTJ)
--Oh no...what the heck is happening? (ENFP)
--I have no idea,sweetheart. You go home,I don't want you to get involved into this shit. (INTJ)
--But- (ENFP)
--I'll be fine,love. Bye,hope you liked it tonight while it lasted. I love you! (INTJ)

I kissed ENFP in a hurry then left.

~ENFP's POV~

What is wrong with people?! I was trynna fuck,man! Ugh...I should just go home. After some long minutes I arrived home. Closing my door,I took off my boots. I hope INTJ will be ok...I don't want anything bad happening to him. Especially on our aniversary. I took off my skirt,leaving only the warm leggings on,and my crop top I had under. Just then I feel a hand flying over to my mouth and I scream. And I feel sleepier.

~Half an hour later~

I woke up in a strange place that smelled very toxic. Glaring at me was...NOEL?! Wasn't he...dead? Did his skull recover from that smashing on the wall?

--What the heck?! (ENFP)

I was tied tight to a chair...with chains and a padlock.

--Look what bitch finally woke up. (Noel)
--Bitch your mom! (ENFP)

I spat at him and he slaps me.

--How dare you?! (ENFP)
--I can do whatever I want. I'm alive...and you are not going to be anymore. (Noel)
--HUH?! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME NOW?! I TOLD YOU I'M NOT SLEEPING WITH YOU! (ENFP)
--I didn't even want to sleep with you,bitch. But I know someone else who would want to. (Noel)
--My boyfriend,you bitch ass. We got interruped. (ENFP)
--No. Do you know this guy? (Noel)

He then shows me a photo of someone quite familiar. I don't know where I saw him. Oh,high-school!

--This guy...was my best friend. Carl. He loved you. Very much. (Noel)

Huh?

--Yea,so? (ENFP)
--SO?! (Noel)

He took my hair in his hand and looked at me.

--HE WAS STALKING YOU,IDIOT! (Noel)
--HUH?! Does he...still stalk me?! (ENFP)
--HE'S DEAD,BITCH! DEAD! (Noel)

Slapping me multiple times,he started crying. We were both crying. He cried in anger. I cried in pain.

--AND DO YOU KNOW WHY?! HUH?! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND! (Noel]
--WHAT THE HECK DOES INTJ HAVE TO DO WITH- (ENFP)
--HE KILLED CARL! (Noel)

What...? No,he's bluffing. It's a lie. INTJ would never do that.

--You're l-lying,aren't you? (ENFP)
--NO! And h-he was only 18... (Noel)

18?! But that doesn't make sense...INTJ didn't know me back then.

--Then INTJ must've had some real business with him...but he didn't k-kill him! (ENFP)
--YES,HE DID!...he was brutally stabbed in an alleyway. And I KNOW IT WAS THAT BASTARD INTJ! But he succeeded to mask it anyway...so I'm going to kill you in exactly that way. So Carl can be with you in the afterlife. YOU'RE NOT ESCAPING HIM,BITCH! (Noel)

No...why me?

--But I'm at least informing your boyfriend about this. (Noel)

He dialed probably INTJ's number. Over the phone,I hear INTJ's calm,cold voice.

--Hello? (INTJ)
--Instead of hello,you'd better say goodbye. (Noel)
--Who is this? (INTJ)
--An almost-victim of you,you criminal! (Noel)
--...fuck...it was all a distraction plan,huh? (INTJ)
--Yes,you bastard. I didn't die. Someone else will,though... (Noel)
--Why am I on speaker? (INTJ)
--Your bitch wants to hear you. (Noel)
--N-no...no...ENFP! (INTJ)
--INTJ...hi,sweetie! (ENFP)
--No,please,anyone but her! (INTJ)
--No no no,especially her. She's dearest to you and I know that. Carl was dearest to me...and you killed him. Now she's dearest to you...I kill her. (Noel)
--NO! T-tell me how much do you want! (INTJ)
--Hmm...$100.000 ransom. (Noel)
--ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MI- (ENFP)
--...coming right up. (INTJ)
--HUH?! You don't even have tha-(ENFP)
--Yes,I do. (INTJ)

Uhm...how much did this man make monthly?

--Fine. $100.000 in two hours and the bitch is out. (Noel)
--BITCH YOUR MOM,YOU SLOPPY ASS MOTHERFU- (ENFP)

He slaps the back of my head.

--You harm her in any way,I subtract $100. (INTJ)
--You subtract,she's dead. (Noel)
--She's dead,you're double dead. (INTJ)
--Uhm...yea...I'm gonna be dead anyway,whether y'all argue or not. (ENFP)
--No you aren't. (INTJ)

INTJ stopped his microphone.

--I'm waiting,bastard. (Noel)

Noel started playing in my hair,pulling it sometimes.

--Until then,you can hear her angelic sounds. (Noel)
--No...not on our aniversary! (ENFP)
--It's a torturing aniversary now. (Noel)

He grabbed a little,compact knife.

--H-he said he'll bring you the m-money. Why are you d-doing this? (ENFP)
--Just playing a little,honey. (Noel)

He pressed the knife in my shoulder,as I yelled in pain and blood was dripping down my arm.

--Good soup. (Noel)
--WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WI- (ENFP)

Suddenly he tapes my mouth.

--Alright,now that's better. Your screams could've broke the windows. And they're really expensive. (Noel)

Suddenly...a window broke...all by itself. I was still muffled crying and sobbing loud enough so the aliens from the Cosmic Space themselves can hear me. And the window breaking scared me even more. I was shaking and was even thinking about my last words.
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words:1177.

<3