LII

~The next day,ENFP's POV~

I woke up,with INTJ holding me down tight,still sleeping. I still can't believe I'm his girlfriend. He even got me a ring,like...that's unbelievable. I could've never thought about it. I thought it was just going to be another short-time crush. Let's go on about my day,then. But I couldn't get up. INTJ was still holding me down. I wanted to take his hand away,but he pulls me to him. His moustache tickles my chin.

--Don't leave me,love... (INTJ)

Aww...he's so cute when he does this.

--It's day,come on,we have to start it. (ENFP)
--And what if a day doesn't start? (INTJ)

INTJ asks in his sleepy morning voice.

--Well...we sleep in and then we're going to wake up late. Wait...you have work. Wakey-wakey,my love! (ENFP)

I tried to get up,but he pulls me closer to him.

--It's Saturday,my love. I don't work on Saturdays. You can't escape me now. (INTJ)

He pulls me under the covers,gets my legs between his and secures my hands. And I was captive like a prisoner. In no way I could get out.

--Sleep well,sweetheart. (ENFP)

I whispered and kissed his forehead again. His lips for a smile and he hugs me tighter,letting out a comforted sigh.

--I love you... (INTJ)
--I love you too. (ENFP)

~2 hours later,INTJ's POV~

Still pretending to be asleep,I was awake. I can remember the times I said what I wished to do. I wished for us to be together. Now we are. I wished for her to be mine. Now she is. I wished I could kiss her. I did. I wished that nothing would break us apart. Hopefully nothing will. I wished to wake up by her side every morning,holding her hand. Now it happened. Now I'm happy. Now I finally found peace and comfort in my life. I have a reason to exist. Slowly opening my eyes,I whisper:

--Now shall we start our day,my love? I'm ready. (INTJ)

Slowly opening her eyes,ENFP says:

--You finally decided to wake up? How about now I don't want you to go? (ENFP)
--That's totally fine with me,my love. (INTJ)

I shortly kiss her.

--I'm sparing you because I'm really hungry. (ENFP)
--I can't stand seeing you hungry. Wait right here,ok? (INTJ)
--Neh,I'm getting up. (ENFP)
--I'm sure I can find some handcuffs around the house- (INTJ)
--I wanna get up. (ENFP)
--No,dear,you're telling me what you would like for breakfast and stay right here. (INTJ)
--Anything?! (ENFP)

Her eyes sparkle with excitement.

--Anything,dear. (INTJ)
--CAN I FINALLY GET THE BING CHILLING?! (ENFP)

I went to the kitchen and got back,with something hidden.

--Did you know that,when you were crying for bing chilling,I said in my mind that if I can't get you,you can't get the bing chilling? (INTJ)
--So that's why you never allowed me to eat ice-cream until last night? (ENFP)
--Uh-huh. Now I have you all for myself,sweetheart,so... (INTJ)

I got the ice-cream bucket from my back,along with a spoon.

--You shall enjoy every bit of it. (INTJ)

She started clapping out of excitement and smiled.

--BING CHILLING FOR BREAKFAST YAYYYYY! (ENFP)

ENFP opened it and took a spoonful. Seeing her be so happy is making me feel happiness like I never could feel.