XXXI

~After 12 hours~

I wake up,more rested than ever. This knitting thing seemed to help me. Double benefits:a good night's sleep and a nice present. I am not going to get into it though. I checked my phone...ENFP still didn't text me good morning. Perhaps...WAIT,HOW THE FUCK COULD I FORGET?! Shit,shit,shit,shit,SHIT. I DIDN'T MAKE ANY FOOD FOR HER YESTERDAY. Poor girl,she must be starving! What should I do,what should I do?! UGH,FOR THE SAKE OF EINSTEIN,THINK OF SOMETHING,INTJ! I was walking around the room stressed. How could I do something like this? I am absolutely a jerk.

~ENFP's POV~

I woke up from my sleep,wondering why I was uncomfortable. And then I saw I fell asleep on the chair,with my head on the desk,my phone still playing ASMR videos. I was working on the sweater and I fell asleep. Seems like INTJ didn't sneak in. He had to go at work now,no more time for me. I understand. But I also had a really bad stomachache. Owh,what should I do? Maybe some pills could help. Just then I heard continuous knocks on my door. And they wouldn't stop. I open the door,annoyed. It was INTJ with a plate in his hand,but I think he zoned out because he didn't stop and was knocking into thin air. I grab his wrist.

--Yo,I opened the door,the air isn't going to! (ENFP)

INTJ then snaps back to reality.

--Oh! Thank you. I am so sorry for what I've done! (INTJ)
--For what? Come inside. (ENFP)

He came inside and put the plate on the table.

--I totally forgot to bring you food yesterday! I mean,I didn't forget because I never forget. I was just too busy. I am really sorry. (INTJ)
--Ohh so my stomachache wasn't because I ate too much. (ENFP)
--What do you mean? Did you eat anything yesterday? (INTJ)
--Um...uh...I ate...fine,nothing. (ENFP)
--Oh no,dear,take some of this. (INTJ)

~INTJ's POV~

She turns her head away.

--No,I only eat drugged food! What if you didn't poison it? (ENFP)
--Be sure that I always put my two secret ingredients. Now come on,you already look pale! Look at you! I wonder how you didn't faint! (INTJ)

I spoke as I put my palm on her pale white cheek. She ate some of the pasta I made.

--Delicious as always! (ENFP)
--It's even more delicious after you starved yourself a whole day. (INTJ)
--To be honest...I really didn't mind it until this morning. (ENFP)
--I apologise for not talking to you that often yesterday. (INTJ)
--It's no problem! (ENFP)

~ENFP's POV~

As I ate,I took a closer look to his hands.

--Your hands are all swollen! (ENFP)
--Yes,so what? (INTJ)

I can't help but start giggling at the thoughts I had.

--You like seeing me suffer,huh? What's so funny? (INTJ)
--No,it's not that. (ENFP)

I chuckle even more.

--Did you jerk off with both hands? (ENFP)

And I laugh out loud. He look at me with a weirded look.

--ENFP,when are you going to stop thinking dirty? (INTJ)
--Sorry,it's a habit. But what? Is it too little for both of your hands to fit or what? (ENFP)

I laugh again.

--It's not good to underestimate people,especially me. (INTJ)

He did a little smirk at the end,as he puts his head in both of his hands. Was he serious?

--Ok,ok! You seem serious about it. (ENFP)
--Maybe I am,maybe I l'm not. (INTJ)
--So what? Do you want me to check? (ENFP)

He choked on his own saliva and blushed.