~ENFP's POV~

I was still wondering how INTJ slept at night before meeting me. Like,obviously the night he met me he could sleep normally. And the nights before. My only fear is that he is actually faking...what if he is only searching something from me? What if he'll blackmail me with something? Or use me? Or he'll break up with me after some months and laugh at me? No one can be that obsessed with me. Come on now,I'm just clownish,joker,funny,silly ENFP. How can I be attractive? That is the biggest joke ever-

--Hey,ENFP. (INTJ)
--Eh? (ENFP)
--You zoned out. What happened? (INTJ)
--I usually zone out for no reason,so it's ok. (ENFP)
--It's the contrary:it's not ok. Talk to me,sweetheart. (INTJ)

INTJ cupped his hand around my cheek.

--It's nothi- (ENFP)
--Don't lie to me,you know I can see straight through your beautiful eyes that look at me in such a worried way. And I have no idea why. (INTJ)
--It's just...you know what? Nevermind,it's not worth it,I'm thinking stupid probably. (ENFP)
--Even if stupid or smart,I want to hear every single thought of yours. (INTJ)
--...fine. I am just confused about our relationship. I feel like...you're faking it- (ENFP)
--If you say that sentence one more time I'm locking you in my basement. (INTJ)

After that he switches to a casual tone.

--Continue. (INTJ)
--And I thought that maybe when we'll be together you won't be that secretive anymore. Yet you haven't changed. What are you hiding from me that important? (ENFP)
--I...I can't tell you yet. When time will come,I promise I will tell you. (INTJ)
--I am honestly sick of promises! (ENFP)
--Please,dear...I only need you to accept it a little bit more. Then I promise I will change. Ok? Put some trust in me. In us. I've done everything for us. Please,my love,don't ruin it. It will only be a matter of time. (INTJ)
--But I am afraid to trust...what if I get heartbroken? (ENFP)

He took my hands in his.

--My love,I will do everything to protect your heart,ok? (INTJ)
--But what if you didn't really love me? (ENFP)
--There's no what if. I do. You can't even imagine how much. Let's try to eliminate the what ifs out of our relationship,ok? (INTJ)
--Fine...thank you for being here for me. Maybe you're forced to,but I don't care. (ENFP)
--A year ago I told you that it's not good to underestimate me. I want you to still remember it,everyday. I love you and nothing and no one can change that. (INTJ)

Since he was holding my hands,he took them and kissed them.

--I love you too. (ENFP)

A smile came back on my face.

--That's the smile I want to see. That beautiful smile of yours enlightens my day. (INTJ)

Then he got a call. INTJ picked it up rapidly.

--Yes? (INTJ)

After some seconds,his smile drops and he looked like he wanted to murder someone. I lip-sync to him:

--What's wrong? (ENFP)

INTJ was too visibly angry to respond to me. He rolled his eyes,then tried to put a fake amile on and change his tone to a happier one.

--Yes,5 minutes and I'm available. (INTJ)

After some seconds INTJ ended the call and slammed the phone on the table,after that he put his head on the table.

--I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF. (INTJ)
--What's wrong,my love? (ENFP)
--THEY ADDED ME EXTRA HOURS AND I HAVE TO BE AT WORK IN FIVE MINUTES,WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! (INTJ)

I went and grabbed the nearest pillow,then handed it to him. After he snatched it,I knew what was going to happen. Letting him scream into it and get out his anger,I patted him on the back.

--There,there. Extra coffee for you,my love. (ENFP)
--I FUCKING HATE EXISTING. (INTJ)
--No,you don't. You exist for me. (ENFP)
--I WANT TO RUN AWAY. (INTJ)
--Now we're matching. You just tell me the time and date and we're out of here. (ENFP)
--I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FIRST,I FEEL LIKE I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTA- (INTJ)

Totally made him shut up with my kiss. I induce calm into everyone,even into my angry dumpling.

--You have magical ways... (INTJ)

Then he wrapped his arms around me. I started packing his bag,with INTJ still clinging to me like a leech.

--I can't let go of you... (INTJ)

He started complaining to me like I was his mother.

--You have to go to work or you'll have trouble,honey! Here,I put everything you need here. Prepare yourself physically and mentally,my love! (ENFP)
--Will do,will do... (INTJ)

INTJ got the bag and kissed me.

--I want to stay with youuuu! (INTJ)
--You're such a baby sometimes,INTJ. (ENFP)

His expression immediately changed.

--I'm...uh...not a baby! See you later,sweetheart! (INTJ)

Awkwardly chuckling,he ran to the door and left.

~INTJ's POV~

I got there,sweating and exhausted.

--ISTJ...why the heck do we have to stay at work from 10PM...TO 1AM?! (INTJ)
--Man...I'm sorry I did this to you,but the shift doesn't start now. I needed to tell you about something. (ISTJ)

This man is making my blood boil.

--COULDN'T YOU CALL ME LATER?! I was having quality time with ENFP,plus the fact that you scared the shit out of me. I was about TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK! (INTJ)
--It's something important,please help me! (ISTJ)
--Ugh...fine,what is it? (INTJ)

I was still catching my breath,when he said something that blew my mind:

--I think I'm falling in love. (ISTJ)
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words:987.
--Sorry this chapter is kinda short.=(

<3