LXIV

~After a month~

Our half-year aniversary is today. ENFP was upset and wouldn't call me at all. Did she think I forgot? I'm sorry,but it's a bit foolish.

~ENFP's POV~

Today is our half-year aniversary. Probably it doesn't matter. Just a normal day,I guess...he didn't call me at all. Maybe he is working. It's a Saturday...he doesn't work. While I rolled over to bury my face in my pillow,I decided to try on an outfit. Is it correct if I scold INTJ because he forgot? It's already 7PM. I got my tight,fluffy,warm leggings on,the matching sweater I have with him and a little skirt. After that I lay in my bed with my face buried in my pillow again. Just when I wanted to take a nap,I heard someone enter.

--Yo,don't come in,I'm fu-... (ENFP)

Woah...yea...I'm definetly fucking...with you.

--Well,well,well. Who do we have here? (ENFP)
--You know damn who,love. (INTJ)

He slowly came closer.

--You finally remembered to visit me,eh? (ENFP)
--If you replace remembered with planned then sure. (INTJ)
--Don't lie to me,you forgot. (ENFP)

As he was facing me,he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

--I never forget. (INTJ)

Kissing me gently,he made me blush like crazy,and man is an expert at doing this.

--Ok,ok,I spare you this time. (ENFP)
--Now come on,let's go. (INTJ)
--Whe- (ENFP)

Getting up,he picks me and throws me over his shoulder.

--What are you doing?! (ENFP)
--Getting my lady the quick transport. (INTJ)
--I CAN WALK ON MY OWN,LET ME- (ENFP)
--Shush,you are too noisy now,miss. (INTJ)
--LET ME GOOOO! (ENFP)

Kicking my feet didn't seem to work.

--You want it the hard way,stubborn lady,huh? (INTJ)

What is he doing? Yep...suddenly I can't speak because he taped my mouth.

--MMMMM! (ENFP)
--Mhm,yes. (INTJ)
--MMHMMMM! (ENFP)
--Yes,absolutely the same. (INTJ)

INTJ sarcastically responded to my muffled screams,holding my legs because I was still kicking them.

--MHMM HMM! (ENFP)
--Definetly agreeing with you. (INTJ)

We were passing by my gang. I let out loud,muffled screams so they could hear me.

--Yo,ENFP's boyfriend,what the heck are you do- (ESTP)
--Don't mind us,she ate too much sugar. (INTJ)
--Oh,ok,ok,carry on! (ESFP)

WHAT?! This liar-

--See,my love? I can get away with anything. (INTJ)
--Mmmhhhmmmhhh! (ENFP)
--Yes,my love,totally understand. (INTJ)

After some very difficult moments,it seems like we arrived where he wanted.

--Close your eyes,love. (INTJ)
--Hmmm? (ENFP)
--Come on,love. (INTJ)

I closed my eyes as I felt him slowly untape my mouth so it doesn't hurt. After that,he held one hand on my eyes and with one he held me by my waist to guide me. Wherever we were,it was warm. Our footsteps feel like we were walking on a rug.

--You can open. (INTJ)

He took his hand off my eyes,giving me the sight of a wonderful table with lots of flowers around. The view outside was extremely beautiful,snowflakes falling peacefully and a fire burning.

--Happy half-year aniversary,sweetheart. (INTJ)

While hugging me from the back,he placed a kiss on my cheek.

--Y-you did this for us? (ENFP)
--Why shouldn't I? Come on,shall you have a seat. (INTJ)

He fastly went and pulled a chair.

--Aww,you gentleman! (ENFP)

I took a seat,still not believing it. Sitting next to me,he asked:

--What do you think? (INTJ)
--I...I love it,but I am kinda stunned. And you tell me that it's gonna be just the two of us here? (ENFP)
--Just the two of us. You know I hate people's presence. (INTJ)
--I love you. (ENFP)

~INTJ's POV~

I love you more,ENFP. You can't even estimate the love I have for you. I've waited for you to be mine for so long just like ENTJ waited for world domination. She did not get it,but I did get you. I love you. I love you so much. Please love me. Please stay with me. I can't get enough of you. I can't get enough of your kisses. I can't get enough of your touch. I can't get enough of your scent. You are the best thing that happened to me.

--I love you too,sweetheart. (INTJ)

ENFP grabs my face and kisses me,and the fact that I felt a smile under it made my night a thousand times better.

--So...what are we doing? (ENFP)
--What do you want to do? (INTJ)
--Hmm...I don't know. (ENFP)
--Heh...you do. But no. (INTJ)
--You dirty mind! Can we eat something? I'm literally starving. (ENFP)
--Sure,love. Let me guess...brownies,huh? (INTJ)
--YES! How did you know? (ENFP)

How can her eyes sparkle like that and be so adorable?

--Because...maybe I made some. (INTJ)
--YOU DID?! (ENFP)
--Yes. Coming right up,love. (INTJ)

After some seconds I got them and ENFP's eyes shined with excitement.

--YAYY,BROWNIES! I- (ENFP)
--Absolutely love brownies. That's what you wanted to say? (INTJ)
--Yes! (ENFP)
--I know every word you're going to get out of your little mouth. (INTJ)

I said,while also taking a bite.

--You know way too much. How do you know so many things about me? (ENFP)
--My ways. (INTJ)
--Always your ways. Come on,can't you tell me? Like...how did you even fall in love with me? (ENFP)

Hmm...it's going to be difficult creating a story.

--Well...it happened slowly,but surely. I loved how you sticked to me like nobody did. Even if I tried to push you away. And I started observing more special things about you. How you can be so effortlessly adorable and how your eyes shine when you see me and...how beautiful you are. Inside and out. (INTJ)
--You really think of me that way? (ENFP)
--I think about you in every way possible,my love. I absolutely adore every single moment with you. (INTJ)
--Have you ever considered being a poet? 'Cause you've got that poetic rizz. (ENFP)
--Hm...good idea. No,thanks. I'd rather being your personal poet so I can acomplish the presence of your beauty. (INTJ)
--Do you really love me that much? (ENFP)
--No. I love you more than much. You are my world and Universe. (INTJ)

Once again we kiss...and I don't want to break away from it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words:1101.

<3