LXX

After some minutes,we all went into the main hall where we had an enormous table with food and drinks. We all sat at the table and the loud music was annoying the living shit out of me.

--ENFP,can't they turn this down? (INTJ)
--Come on,don't you like I Was Made For Lovin' You by Kiss? (ENFP)
--I don't like the band Kiss in general. (INTJ)
--And what bands do you like exactly then? (ENFP)
--Molchat Doma is better. But I also like IC3PEAK and Nine Inch Nails. Sometimes I listen to Black Sabbath but not everytime. (INTJ)
--I'm sorry but I don't know any of those. They sound interesting,might listen soon. (ENFP)

I could never see ENFP listen to Nine Inch Nails. I could never see myself listen to Kiss either.

--What bands do you listen to,then? (INTJ)
--Hmm...Gorillaz,The Beatles,Queen,Stray Kids,TWICE,TXT and many more. (ENFP)
--Only by hearing the names I know their music is way too energetic. (INTJ)
--Yep. Would you mind sending me your Spotify playlist? (ENFP)
--Uhm...no way. (INTJ)
--Please! (ENFP)
--You can beg how much you want,but still no. (INTJ)

With the word beg,unimaginable images came in my head. ENFP suspiciously looks at me with side eyes,as if she immediately understood me.

--...bombastic side eye. (ENFP)
--Ok,seriously,what the fuck does bombastic side eye mean? (INTJ)
--...criminal offensive side eye. (ENFP)

I drag her closer,shushing and whispering:

--Shh,shh,do you want me in fucking prison? (INTJ)
--No,obviously not,this is how the meme continues! (ENFP)
--Alright now,fuck your me- (INTJ)

Just then a remix with her exact same previous words came.

--...so this is an actual thing and not a thing you made with your friends? (INTJ)
--Yep! Calm down,my love,I could never want anything bad to happen to you. (ENFP)

She leaned in and got so close that it was more of a teasing.

--You like seeing me blush for you,huh? (INTJ)
--What am I even doing to make you blush that hard,huh? (ENFP)

Nothing,just pressing your nose against mine and teasing me with your lips breathing into mine and looking deep into my eyes with that stare that makes me devour you right on the place and fu-

--Just kiss man,I want to see you! (ISTJ)

ISTJ takes both our heads and presses them so we don't have other choice but to kiss. With widened eyes,ENFP stares at me,then our eyes go on ISTJ,who finally let us go.

--Y'all look good. (ISTJ)
--Then try it too,asshole! (INTJ)

I took him by his shirt and walked him towards ESFP,while ENFP was already giggling and taking her phone out. She already knew what I wanted to do.

--Hey you,this guy says that I look good when I kiss my lover. How about you both try the same? (INTJ)

Then,taking both of their heads,I press them together. As soon as their lips made contact,ISTJ's face blushes and ESFP's,too. Then she relaxes her eyes and whispers to him,teasingly opened her mouth:

--See,darling? Your friend is setting us up. Isn't he so nice? Even fate wants us together. (ESFP)
--S-shut the fuck up. Push me or s-something! (ISTJ)
--How about I pull you even closer so I can get my kissy? (ESFP)

Seeing her run her fingers on his chest,I see the intense desire they had for eachother.

--Now kiss,motherfuckers! (INTJ)