LXXVI

~INTJ's POV~

She walked in with some kind of perfumed substance to help cover the horrid smell,a mop and a water bucket.

--Ok,so how do I put this dead shithead in here without making it obvious that a whole man is in the garbage bag instead of actual garbage until I can get it home so I incinerate it? (INTJ)
--Uhm...can't we burn it here? (ENFP)
--The windows are smashed and the smoke would get outside and everybody will know that it's dead. (INTJ)
--Oh...yea,right. (ENFP)

When I took the corpse's legs,she suddenly stops me.

--Wait! I have a better idea. (ENFP)
--Now tell me your marvelous idea,my creative inventor. (INTJ)
--Give the bitch to me and search for trash. (ENFP)
--Trash?! (INTJ)
--Yes,trash,bring the whole shit to me. (ENFP)

Uhm...she definetly has a structured plan in her head now.

--Uh...ok,Miss,however you wish. (INTJ)

I went to the nearest trash can I found and got it for ENFP.

--Ok,now put the trash to the bottom of the garbage bag. (ENFP)
--Are you seriously subtly ordering me to get rid of all the trash? Do you think I'm a janitor? (INTJ)
--Right now you have to. Help me and bend his knees. (ENFP)
--Uh...fine. (INTJ)

I got on my knees,bending the victim's too. My partner in crime (now I can call her that) bent his back so he looked like a roll.

--Now do you have any shit that we can keep it as a roll? Maybe some rope? Duct tape? (ENFP)

Revealing my magic duct tape,I taped the whole shit so he stayed still.

--Put him in. (ENFP)

Generally,I hate taking orders,but this was a tense moment where I had no ideas. I did so and she looked deeper into the bag.

--Give me the trash and hold the bag,I got this. (ENFP)

While holding the bag,ENFP added more garbage to the side.

--I'd like more product,please. (ENFP)

That was my call to get more trash. When I got back with it,she signed me to give her the trash can and,with me holding her bag,she added more to the other side and the top. Making a knot at the top of the bag,that was our garbage we needed to throw. Getting up to look at it,I realised that it was the perfect cover.

--Wow...it doesn't even look like we have a man! Genius cover,my love. (INTJ)

ENFP also got up,looking at the masterpiece she made.

--Ugh,we stink-...ENFP? (INTJ)

Made a mistake:she's losing her sanity and you can tell just by looking in her eyes. Her laughs were already telling me that it's about to me over.

--No,no,my love,you did not do anything! He's sleeping,love,he's sleeping! (INTJ)

Carefully hugging her,I took out my pack of cigarettes. There's really no other way. Taking my lighter,I lit up one and placed it between her lips. She understood the assignment and started inhaling the substance,I lit up one for myself,too.

--This is the second and last time,my love. Everything is going to be ok,you did not do anything wrong. It's not your fault. You are not insane. This was just a mistake,we are born to do mistakes,ok,my love? (INTJ)

She looks up at me,getting back to normal.

~ENFP's POV~

I feel the mess from my head and the red from my eyes dissapear as soon as I smoked. Quietly hugging INTJ,he caressed my head yet again.

--If you think about it,hiding a body with your partner is quite romantic. (ENFP)
--Hmm...yes,it is. (INTJ)

He took the bag.

--Did you burn my coat? (INTJ)
--...oops. (ENFP)

I let out a cloud of smoke.

--It's no problem,my love. (INTJ)

We made our way to the back exit.

--I hope nobody sees me... (ENFP)
--Nobody will. Everyone is at the concert. No MBTI is at home. (INTJ)

We got at the buildings and made our way to his apartment.

~INTJ's POV~

Now there's one single risky thing:to get to the incinerator we had to go in the secret photo room. And I do not want ENFP to see all of that. A secret is a secret and I'll take it to the grave.

--ENFP. (INTJ)
--Yes,love? (ENFP)
--Do you mind me covering your eyes? (INTJ)
--Uhm...why? You don't have anything more to hide now. (ENFP)

Ugh...sure I don't.

--Come on,please,just for a matter of seconds,trust me. (INTJ)
--Why? (ENFP)
--I want it to be a surprise for you. (INTJ)
--Sure! (ENFP)

I took a piece of cloth and wrapped it around her head. Opening my door,I leaded her in.

~ENFP's POV~

INTJ got me somewhere and started taking some stuff out of somewhere and placing them on a counter. Then I heard beeping. I think we were in the bathroom where he was hiding the secret. Little did INTJ know was that I was playing nasty. Ever since I went into the janitor's room I started recording in hope he'd get me to the secret. Noticing that the beeping had different pitches,I could only think about the thought of finally discovering what's in there. Detective ENFP mode:on.

--Ok,now wait for me and I'l guide you after I am done. If you dare to take the thing off your eyes,I'm killing you too. But with something else... (INTJ)

He took my hands and taped them together as I let out a gasp. Cupping my head with his hands,he says:

--Just to be secure,my love. I know your mind can take you to nasty things. (INTJ)

INTJ kissed my cheek and left. His moustache felt ticklish on my cheek,but I still wondered. Should I go in? Should I try to untape my hands and take this shit off me and go explore? I don't want INTJ to be mad at me,now I probably know all his secrets,right?
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words:1070.

Hi guys! I tried another fanart,but this time about myself. I made myself in MBTI art style! julliete_your_rose also did so!

 I made myself in MBTI art style! julliete_your_rose also did so!

~My MBTI vs me in MBTI art style~

~Her MBTI vs her in MBTI art style

~Her MBTI vs her in MBTI art style. NOW HEAR ME OUT-~

<3