𝗖𝗵: 06| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Rare  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Soobin turned around to see a man trying to catch Yeonjun.
"What the hell is happening?"

Soobin's body worked on it's own, like it was on auto-pilot. He ran towards their direction, landing a punch on that man's face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Don't touch him!" Soobin growled in anger.

"You Little- you don't know this boy is so rare! He's a hybrid. He has powers which humans don't have! We can use him and become RICH!"
The man spoke, looking at Soobin like he just asked the most ridiculous thing ever.

"You greedy sick person!! All you know and think is money! He's a person too you bastard!!" Soobin punched him again, this time the impact so hard that the man fell down.

Soobin was driven by Rage and anger. He punched and kicked the man till he become unconscious. He decided it was enough, so he left the man there. He will deal with this guy later. Sending a guard will be enough. He's sure he won't gain conciousness any soon.

Now he turned towards Yeonjun, his full attention on the shaking boy.

Yeonjun was very scared and he was literally shaking...his tail was wounded.
Soobin's heart was crushed seeing the fox-boy scared and shaking. How could someone do this? Are humans really this lowly? He felt furious just by thinking about something hurting Yeonjun again. But now he needed to make sure Yeonjun is fine. He will think about these assholes later.

He bent down infront of Yeonjun and placed a hand on his shoulder, startling the other.

"Yeonjun? Are you okay? Don't worry you will be fine come with me to the castle. You need to be treated."

Yeonjun was about to deny, but before he could say anything he fainted.Yeonjun's tail was an important part, it stimulated his magic powers. He was hurt so badly that he fainted right infront of Soobin, falling into his arms.

Soobin was boiling with anger now. What's wrong with people? How can be they so cruel? Yeonjun is also a living person afterall! They shouldn't do this even with Animals. What do they think about? Only Money?

He immediately picked up Yeonjun bridal style in his arms and ran towards his horse. He was worried sick right now. Thankfully Yeonjun was breathing normally.

He placed Yeonjun on the horse, supporting him with his arms. He immediately wrapped him with his coat, hiding his tail and ears. He was smaller than him so his coat covered his body nicely. Amazing.

He climbed over in no time, holding onto Yeonjun so he won't fall and rushed towards the castle.

He reached his destination in no time, thanks to his horse. He got down and picked up Yeonjun, walking silently through the secret passage only him and Beomgyu knew. No one should know about Yeonjun.

He took Yeonjun to his room through his balcony so no one catches them. He was getting anxious by each passing second. Yeonjun's breathing which seemed to be normal before...was now irregular.

He laid Yeonjun on his bed and decided to ask Beomgyu for help. That's the only thing he could do right now.

He was going to find him but he saw Huening Kai passing near. He hesitated for a minute, but decided to call him anyways.

"Kai! Come here in this instant! I need you to do something for me."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Nothing special to say today lol...this was a short asf chapter...the next will be longer i promise!!
Enjoy reading Luvs! Byeee💙
-Rin💗