𝗖𝗵: 05| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ A prince doesn't cry ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

[In the forest]

"Why can't they understand? I don't wanna be the king and be like father!! I want to live normally. I can't do this. Beomgyu wants this so why can't he be the king? He's better than me in this...why?"
Soobin mumbled, as his eyes filled with tears. His lips trembled as he let out sobs and quiet cries. He was sick of everything.

"I wish i was a Rabbit in this forest."

He laid on the grass, looking at the blue sky, tears rolling down his cheek. He hadn't cried in a long time...he was keeping these feelings to himself for so long and today he was letting it all out. The cool breeze made him feel calm.

He closed his eyes, letting the tears flow. He didn't even care to wipe them. He just wanted some peace.

Suddenly he felt a soft thing brush his cheeks.
Yeonjun used his tail to wipe his tears.

Soobin fluttered his eyes open. He was shocked to see Yeonjun leaning into his face He froze, their faces were so close.

"Why are you crying prince? Did someone hurt you?" Yeonjun asked Soobin worried. His eyebrows furried and ears twitching.

"Ah me crying? N-no I'm n-not, my eyes are just s-sweating!"
Soobin sat up, wiping his tears.

Yeonjun stood up straight looking at the prince and rolled his eyes.

"Why were you crying Soobin? Don't lie, I saw it with my own eyes, I'm not blind. But Are you fine?"
Yeonjun was looking sassy but Soobin could feel the worry in his voice.

"No I'm fine and stop Calling me Prince."
Soobin said avoiding Yeonjun's eyes, feeling flustered.

Yeonjun sighed and nodded, proceeding to sit beside Soobin.

"Your face says otherwise prince, I may not know why were you crying but..."

Yeonjun took Soobin's hands in his, his eyes looking directly into Soobin's as he continued his words.

"Whatever it is prince, I know you can do it! I'm sure you're a great person and whatever your problem is you will get over it! Teach that person a good lesson who hurt you!! I'm ready to kill!! So cheer up Your highness."
Yeonjun said smiling, trying to Cheer him up, hoping the Prince feels better. Seeing his friend sad made him feel sad too.

Soobin was touched hearing Yeonjun's words. It was said with pure care and love...he couldn't find even an ounce of malice or selfishness in it.

He felt his heart beating fast, no one else besides Beomgyu ever said anything nice to him.Yeonjun was different, he felt so happy and loved; just with the words Yeonjun uttered right now. Many might say "words don't mean that much" but it does, it does for Soobin.

"Okay now smile!! Don't be sad, see the foxes are excited to play with you!"
Yeonjun says and pointed towards the foxes, who seemed happy to see Soobin.

He sat on the ground, surrounded by the foxes, smiling and talking with them. Yeonjun's smile was healing.
Soobin's heart was fluttering at the sight.

"Hey Soobin! Come here!!"
Yeonjun yelled for Soobin to join him.

Soobin smiled and walked towards him happily. He felt all his worries washing away in the split of a second. A thought came in his mind.

"He's so beautiful and kind, I wish people were like him. He's so nice...and his smile is healing, his cute ears looks so fluffy and his plush lips- What the hell? What am I even thinking about him?"
Soobin lightly slapped his cheeks to get out of his thoughts. He can't t think about these things! Ridiculous. Absolutely Ridiculous!

Shutting off his thoughts, he sat beside Yeonjun.

Soobin spent the rest of his day with Yeonjun and the foxes, playing and enjoying. They also went to the lake to catch fishes. Soobin was successful in boasting his fishing skills infront of Yeonjun.
Yeonjun was watching him like a curious cat, in awe with Soobin's talents. Soobin was defenitly enjoying.

He almost forgot about the shitty things which took place back in the castle. He was happy here.
Time passed in a blink and it was afternoon now. Soobin had to leave now or the guards would come searching for him.

"I should get going now Yeonjun. Thankyou for today. I loved the time spent here. I'm very much grateful."
Soobin said getting ready to leave. He didn't want to leave yet, but he had no other choice.

"Okay no worries Soobin! We will meet again soon, right?"
Yeonjun asked Soobin with a smile on his face.
His smile made Soobin feel butterflies. He has no idea why he's feeling like this, but he doesn't want to discards this feeling. It's a nice feeling afterall.

"Ofcourse we will! You are my friend now Yeonjun."
Soobin answered happily.

Soobin bids good-bye to Yeonjun and started walking away. Yeonjun was still standing there, watching Soobin disappear.

Soobin was walking ahead happily when he suddenly heared Yeonjun's scream.
"What was that?"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs~ How are you guys doing? Chapter 5 is here.
Hope y'all enjoy reading this!!

Byee see y'all in next chapter. Take care Luvs💙
-Rin💗