𝗖𝗵: 10| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Weird Creature  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

[After a few minutes]

Soobin finally showed up. He walked slowly towards the table, shocked to see his parents along with Beomgyu. What's the matter this time again? He hesitantly takes a seat across the king.

The maids served Breakfast. Beomgyu was served with only salad and some bread again.

"Is this what you call food? Father for god's sake Beomgyu is already thin do you want him to be malnourished?" He says pointing at Beomgyu's plate.

"The Tailor's clothes don't fit him! He needs to be slim.. he's fat!" The king spoke unbothered about his second son.

Beomgyu's mood dropped...he was never enough for his father. He was always compared to Soobin....and as Soobin would be the king...all beauty status was focused on him..he was tired of it. He just wanted some peace at this point. He felt suffocated sitting here.

Beomgyu abruptly got up from the table and walked away without saying anything. Kai went after him, leaving his food.

Soobin was getting up too but the King stopped him.

"Soobin Son! Listen leave that brat i need to tell you something important!"

Soobin rolled his eyes and sat back. He already knew where this talk was going.

"The neighbouring kingdom's King and his family are coming to our Kingdom next week, so be prepared. You're our crown prince hmm... understand Prince Soobin?"

Soobin was tired of hearing the word "crown prince" but he decided not to argue right now. He was already pissed.
He just nodded thinking about why the Lee's are coming next week...he shook the thought away and continued to eat his breakfast silently.

+×+

[After breakfast]

"Soobin be prepared okay? It's an important thing!!"
The King reminded him again.

"Ugh damn it how many times does he needs to say it?" Soobin mumbles to himself in annoyance.

"Yes i will fath-"
Before Soobin could say anything more, he was interrupted by someone.

A soldier stood infront of them, panting heavily. He must have come here running.

"Your highness, there's a weird creature found in the near forest!! It's like a human with tail and ears." The soldier says still panting.

Soobin's body goes cold.... did they find Yeonjun? Are they going to capture him? What should he do! He knows his father, he will not spare Yeonjun after hearing all the rumours about Fox-hybrids and Monsters these days. The neighbouring kingdom is already dealing with Warewolves. Yeonjun is important to him....he can't lose him.

"Were you able to catch him?" The king asked seriously.

"Yes your Majesty." The soldier replied.

This wasn't a good sign.
They captured Yeonjun, now His Father will not show any mercy. Why...how...how did they find him?
A thousand thoughts were running inside Soobin's brain. What should he do now?

"W-wait, Father... It's not what you all are thinking." Soobin interrupted in between, making the soldier halt his steps.

"What do you mean Son?" The King looks at Soobin in confusion.

"Father, i think i know him." Soobin said almost in a wishper. But the King heared him.

"Know who? The creature they are talking about?"

"Yes Father."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!! Here's an update. Lmao this chapter is kinda short, but dw the next chap will be longer.

Enjoy reading!! Have an amazing day/night.
Byee Luvs! Take care!!💙
-Rin💗