ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ
-------------------➪* • .♡︎ .* •❀.

"Your Majesty, the enemies have raided the kingdom!!" Sir Taehyun came running towards Soobin and the king, panting and sweating. 

"Already? This is bad....King Sungjae!! Please create the barrier as soon as possible!" The king said, looking at King Sungjae and his son Sunghoon. 

"Yes your Majesty, Me and Sunghoon will be going to the battle-field, Sir Taehyun lead the way." 

"Okay, we will als-" 

Before anyone could speak any further, a loud crash was heared which made everyone flinch. The gate of the castle broke down, which meant only one thing.... They entered the castle. This is going to be very bad now. 

"Soobin Hyung!! Let's go!!" Beomgyu yelled as everyone rushed outside the castle to see the Warewolves attacking the soldiers and King Sungjae making the barrier. 

"The crash was the Evil mage's doing....I'll deal with him, Sunoo will help you, your highness." Prince Sunghoon said, going out of the Barrier to fight.

"Okay, Let's go everyone!!" Soobin said and everyone nodded, picking up their weapons, rushing at site.

Soobin moved towards the front gate along with Heesung and Amber, fighting and blocking the Warewolves, while Jisu and Sunoo moved to the Castle rooftop, siding with the other archers. 

Beomgyu ran inside the castle to ensure the safety of the people and the King accompanied his son Soobin. 

Soobin gracefully swinged his sword and slashed the heads of the warewolves, blood splattering all around the place and his sword. He passed a knowing look to Heesung and Amber who moved towards the opposite side, killing the enemies in a whim of seconds. Killing the Betas was not much of a task, the problem were the Alphas, who were coming at an intense speed and launched over them directly, aiming their heads and stomach. Their size was the double of a human which made it more difficult to fight. 

Soobin got a few scratches and wounds from fighting them, and the enemies weren't in a mood to stop. But Soobin was no normal person, he was Choi Soobin, the crown-prince of Slivenna, who was the most powerful Prince in the whole three kingdom and his sword "Saver Light" was doing a great job. It seemed like the power of the sword and Soobin became one. He was fighting with all his might, throwing off the alphas and piercing the sword right through their chests, finishing them off. 

As time flew by, the number of enemies were increasing and it became harder to fight them. 

"Soobin, we need to kill the head Alpha and the Luna...or else we won't be able to stand a chance, our Army is decreasing fast, the Alphas are way too powerful and King Sungjae can't keep the barrier for too long, it's already been 35 minutes and it seems like Prince Sunghoon needs some help." Sir Taehyun said in a hurry, in between killing a beta. 

"For that.....I need to go out." 

+×+

Prince Beomgyu was now standing in front of the Royal hall, killing the enemies who somehow managed to enter the Castle. All the soldiers were outside and only Beomgyu was here to fight off the Wolves who kept coming inside from the huge window at the end of the hall. It was getting difficult to fight alone and Beomgyu was already injured. 

"Ugh, the enemies are so fast, I hope Huening Kai is fine." Beomgyu though to himself as he slashed another warewolf into half. He was surrounded from all sides and it was really hard to keep up with the large Alphas. Beomgyu swinged his sword left and right, killing them in matter of seconds, but the enemies never seemed to stop. 

Beomgyu was too busy killing the Beta in front of him, that he failed to notice the large Alpha lounging onto him from behind. He turned around to see death flashing in front of his eyes, but death never touched him.

The alpha was thrown away with the swing of a sword by none other than Huening Kai. Beomgyu opened his eyes to see Kai standing in front of him smiling. 

"Hello to you, your Highness." Kai said smiling and started fighting the Warewolves along with Beomgyu. 

"How?" Beomgyu asked surprised. 

"I used to train to become a Knight you know, my sister is a swordsman too." Kai replied with a proud smile, finishing off the enemies in no time. Beomgyu smiled in return, fighting the enemies with much greater force than before. With Huening Kai by his side, he felt much better and confident, like he always did...whenever Kai was around. 

Kai was his strength pillar and the person who kept his grounded. If Kai was by his side, he needs nothing else. Maybe Kai is the person he needed all this time. He hopes he stays with him forever....but nothing lasts forever right..?

---------------------------------------❥︎. * •.♡︎. •*.
Hello Luvs! Here's the new chapter!! Finally the war is happening!!
I hope y'all liked this chapter! Stay tuned for next chap!!
Byee!! See y'all later~
-Rin💕