ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ
-------------------➪* • .♡︎ .* •❀.

"Huening kai, what if Soobin is in danger? I want to help him." Yeonjun asked Kai, tugging on his sleeve.

"But Prince Beomgyu ordered us to stay here." Kai said checking out if anyone was left outside.

"B-but, what if they need our h-help?" Yeonjun asked again, trying to convince Kai.

"You're right, maybe I should go look for his highness. But Yeonjun, what if you get hurt? There are Werewolves outside." Kai said unsure whether to let Yeonjun go or not.

"You and I can go together right! The princes must be together!" Yeonjun said.

"Yeah, okay. Stay behind me alright? Let me get a sword first." Kai said and held Yeonjun's hand, walking ahead and searching for a sword, and he found one stuck on the wall along with a shield.

"Got it! Let's go Yeonjun!!" Kai said and both of them started heading towards the Castle's Main Gate where the Princes are supposed to be.

[In Front of the Gate]

Soobin was talking with Taehyun about going out of the Magic barrier when he heard someone yell.

"No! You can't!!"

Soobin turned around to see Kai and Yeonjun running towards him.

"Yeonjun? Why are you here!! Didn't I tell you to go to the hall!" Soobin said as Yeonjun came and hugged Soobin's bloody clothes.

"No! How can I stay there while you're here trying to sacrifice your life? You can't go Soobin!! You will be killed. . . Just like them." Yeonjun said with teary eyes.

"Killed like who?" Soobin asked, confused.

"My mom and Dad. They were killed by the Werewolves and I escaped alone in that forest. I lost them already, I can't lose you!! Please Soobin." Yeonjun cried, hugging the Prince tightly, his ears down and tail moving in anxiousness.

"Sir Taehyun! Hold out the enemies for a while! I will be back on the field!!" Soobin yelled to Taehyun, taking Yeonjun to the side.

"Okay Prince! Got it." Taehyun said and started fighting alone, while Soobin took Yeonjun to the side and hugged him, caressing his fox-ears.

"Yeonjun, my love please calm down. I'm a Prince and it's my duty to protect my people. I have to go." Soobin said sadly.

"But I'm your people too!! You have to protect my heart too! I can't lose you Soobin. . . I lost everyone I love. I can't lose you too, I will have no purpose to live if you leave me! Please Don't go." Yeonjun cried harder, gripping him tight and sobbed into his armoured chest.

Soobin stood there in shock after hearing those words from Yeonjun. He loves him?

"Yeonjun do you love me?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes you idiot Prince! I love you!! You still have no idea? I love you Soobin, that's why please don't leave me." Yeonjun confessed with teary eyes and looked up at Soobin.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun's pouty lips and teary eyes and his heart filled with endearment. Yeonjun is so adorable, his heart is weak for him.

Smiling, Soobin leaned down and pecked Yeonjun's lips, his heart filling with love upon seeing Yeonjun's flustered face and twitching ears. It reminded him of when he met Yeonjun for the first time. He can't believe he fell for this hybrid.

"Love, I have to go and protect my people. I can't be selfish even though I want to. I want to protect our love yet at the same time I have my duty. But I can promise you one thing. I will come back alive." Soobin said, wiping off Yeonjun's tears.

"You will, right? Promise me Soobin!" Yeonjun asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes love, I will. As long as you're with me, I'll come back alive. I promise. Your love will give me strength to fight. So please let me go now." Soobin said looking at Yeonjun with nothing but Love and Adoration, and Yeonjun had the same look in his own eyes.

"Okay, I believe you. Win the battle Soobin!" Yeonjun said, finally letting Soobin go and wiping his own tears.

Soobin smiled one last time at him and went back to Sir Taehyun, stepping out of the Magic Barrier. Now was his turn to win the Battle and protect his love and people.

"You can do it Soobin. You have to!" Soobin said to himself and walked with his head up towards the Alpha who was ordering the other Werewolves to attack, slashing away any Werewolf who came in between his path.

His sword shined red, flames surrounding him. The magical power of Saver Light was activated, and Soobin felt like he became one with it.

"I will end this all at once today. It's now or never."

Soobin took a deep breath and swung his sword around, flames flying around and killing anyone who came in contact with it. His path was straight and clear. His target was in front of him, baring his teeth at him protecting his Luna.

"You will taste defeat now, be prepared Alpha." Soobin smirked and the Alpha growled in anger leaping at Soobin. Soobin jumped and dodged his attack, using his sword to attack.

The sword slashed a deep scar on the Alpha's neck and it winced in pain, falling down. Soobin thought this was the chance and took it, swinging his sword once again at the Alpha.

"Today is your end!!" Soobin yelled and jumped on the Alpha to kill him, but he was suddenly met with a huge blow, which led to him falling to the ground with a thud.

The Luna attacked him to protect her mate. Soobin was laying down on the ground, unable to move from the hard impact. His legs were injured badly. He couldn't get up, it seemed like his legs gave up on him.

"Soobin!! Get up!! Fight them!!" Soobin heard Yeonjun yell.

"He's right. I can't back down right now. I have to defeat them and return alive." Soobin thought to himself and got up with the support of his sword. His legs trembled but still he got up.

His energy was getting low, when a green light surrounded him out of the blue. He looked around to see it was The Wizard king doing his healing magic.

The Wizard King smiled at him and continued to do his magic. Soobin was utterly grateful to him.

"Wait, why is the Luna not attacking me?" Soobin thought and turned around to see his Father, His Majesty the King fighting off the Luna in the mean-time.

"You all, Thankyou so much!" Soobin mumbled, trying not to get emotional.

"It's nothing son! We got it!" The King yelled, fighting the Luna.

Soobin nodded and looked at his father, when suddenly his eyes went wide. The Alpha was behind his father.

"N-no, FATHER! WATCH OUT!!" Soobin yelled but it was too late. The Alpha attacked on the King and bit his head off, resulting in the King dying on spot.

"FATHER NO!! NO!! Y-you, you YOU HAVE CHOSEN DEATH!!" Soobin trembled in Anger and leaped on the Alpha right there, forgetting about his surroundings. He didn't care anymore. He has to kill the Alpha.

"DIE!!"

---------------------------------------❥︎. * •.♡︎. •*.
Hello Luvs!! Finally the confession is here~
How was it? Also RIP the King😔 hope y'all Enjoyed reading this chapter!

See you in the next one! Till then take care<333
-Rin💕