𝗖𝗵: 07| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ We meet again  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Kai was passing from Soobin's room after cleaning it, heading towards Beomgyu's room when he heared Soobin calling him.

"Huening come here right now!!" Soobin whisper-yelled, motioning Kai to come over there.

"Coming Your highness, what can I do for you?" Kai bowed, a bit scared because of the Prince's tone. Did he do something wrong? He's surely in trouble.

"Listen Kai, I'm trusting you okay? So don't tell this to anyone, I have brought a friend and he's injured can you help him?" Soobin explained nervously.

"Yes ofcourse your highness you can trust me, I won't tell anyone... is he hurt very badly?" Kai asks, finally relaxing now that he got to know he didn't fuck up or anything.

"I don't know....a-actually he's a Different creature... He's a Fox-hybrid and his tail is injured. You better not tell anyone." Soobin said, hoping Kai would keep his mouth shut about this.

"Ohh i see...okay I'll go get the medicines and Aid-kit." Huening kai said and walked downstairs like Soobin told him the most normal thing ever. He seemed unfazed. It left Soobin confused. He expected Kai to be shocked but he seemed calm. How the heck?

After a while, Kai came back with a kit in his hands. He looked at Soobin asking if he could enter. But Soobin stops him and asks-

"Aren't you shocked?"

"No your highness... actually when i was a kid, I had a Fox-hybrid Friend too... That's why. But we lost contact and i never told anyone about him because my mother warned me that people will hurt him. I still have a last memory of him. I hope I'll meet him again." Kai spoke sadly, looking at the necklace he always wears.

Soobin was very shocked that a person like Huening Kai has met a Fox-hybrid before...
He let him enter his room and closed the door.
Kai told Soobin to go out of the room and guard the door so no one suspects them.

Kai applied some medicine on Yeonjun's wounded tail...and he took a fruit called "Moonberry" and made Yeonjun eat it...his friend once told him that this plant helps to cure them and Kai remembers it till date.

He was waiting for the fruit's effect to work, when his gaze landed on Yeonjun's neck. He had that necklace...the same necklace Kai himself has...he was confused for a second then all the pieces added up.

Kai was in pure shock....he was Yeonjun the boy he and his sister spent his entire childhood with!! Tears filled in Kai's eyes remembering the past memories.

Just right then...the fruit's effects worked and Yeonjun opened his eyes. For a second he was Confused on seeing a boy infront of him...but then Realisation hit him. He knows this face... he's too familiar with this face. Yeonjun's eyes widened in surprise...was he dreaming? This was the boy whom he knew....the one he missed everyday..it was him. Huening kai.

"H-Hyuka...is that you?" Yeonjun asked the boy infront of him in disbelief.

"Yeah Yeonjun... it's me Hyuka" Kai replied, engulfing Yeonjun in a hug. Tears filling his eyes.
They felt ecastic to meet each other again.

"I missed You, hiyyih and Mom everyday!! Are you all doing fine? How's Mom?" Yeonjun asked, curiosity flashing in his beautiful blue eyes.

"We missed you too Yeonjun...and Mom is fine.. I'm glad i met you here right now." Kai said assuring Yeonjun.

"Same...i never thought I'll see you again." Yeonjun said Letting go of the hug.

"Okay I should go tell Prince Soobin that you're fine..he seemed very worried about you."
Yeonjun nodded..and Kai walked outside the room smiling.

Soobin was standing outside anxious, worried sick about Yeonjun..was he alright? Was Kai healing him well? If something happens to Yeonjun he's never gonna forgive himself.
Just as he was thinking these things, he heared Kai's voice.

"Your highness....Yeonjun is awake and fine."

Relief washed over Soobin once he heared Yeonjun was fine. He was beyond happy hearing Yeonjun is alright. He ran inside immediately.

"YEONJUN!! YOU'RE FINE RIGHT? I WAS SO WORRIED OH GOD." Soobin barged inside, walking upto Yeonjun who was sitting on the bed smiling.

"See Soobin I'm fine and you know i met Hyuka again!"
Yeonjun spoke smiling.

"Again?" Soobin asked puzzled.

"Yeah Yeonjun is the Boy i was talking about Your highness.... actually he lived with us, he was different from his clan so he ran away into the forest. There I found him and my mom gave him our old cottage in forest to live. We were always together until we moved here because of our Father...we had to leave Yeonjun because he would be in danger in the town."
Kai explained all the events.

Soobin was amazed to find out Kai's Mom was such a nice person. He was happy to See Yeonjun happy. Wait- since when did seeing Yeonjun happy made him happy?

He shook off those thoughts and continued talking.

+×+

They spent some minutes talking. Huening Kai and Yeonjun reminiscing their childhood. Yeonjun explained to Kai about how he met the Prince. Kai tried not to laugh because Soobin was still the prince...even though Soobin was treating him like a friend. Then Yeonjun remembered he shouldn't be here.

"Soobin, Kai I need to go now...if anyone sees me I'll be in trouble." Yeonjun mumbled slowly, he didn't wanted to leave after Meeting Kai after so long. He wanted to stay, but he can't. They all will be in trouble.

"Wait I'll go with you!" Soobin immediately spoke up, offering to go with him.

"No need prince...i have my powers." Yeonjun smiled.

He walked near the window and jumped out of the it... landing straight into the garden infront of Soobin's room. Thanks to his supernatural powers. He turned around and waved bye to Soobin and Kai, who waved back in return. After a minute of goodbyes, Yeonjun walked ahead, jumping from place to place, quickly disappearing from their sight.

"What the-...how can he do that? That's so amazing." Soobin said amazed.

"Yes he can do these since childhood...i still remember him teaching me how to do it and then i fell and cried haha..." Kai said remembering one of his embarassing silly moment from childhood. A smile still present on his face.

Soobin and Kai were talking when Soobin heared someone's footsteps outside his room. They became alert. No one can know about Yeonjun. Just as they were thinking someone entered Soobin's room-

Well shit.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!!
Did y'all like the big reveal? Kai was the boy Yeonjun met in his childhood... amazing right? Hope y'all liked this chapter~ Bye see y'all in next chapter! Till then take care!💙
-Rin💗