𝗖𝗵: 18| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Is this Love  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Huening Kai strolls towards the royal garden with Beomgyu following him from behind. He meets another servant and they start working. Beomgyu just looks around but his eyes were on one person.

[Beomgyu POV]
I came here not because I wanted to see the garden but because I wanted to see him.

Recently I felt something towards him. The day he helped me in his house back then when he had no idea who I was, it did something to my heart. How can someone so kind like him exist in this cruel world?

The day he first hugged me told me things which no one ever did.....it just felt so good, I felt so happy, I felt like someone cared about me. I have never seen someone as amazing as him.

I think I'm falling for him. His smile when he talks, his concentration and dedication to work, his caring and kind nature, everything about him just feels so warm and beautiful.

Everyday I feel my heart racing and my stomach feels like a whole zoo is in it, whenever I see him smile or when he's with me. I want to make him smile and be the reason of it. Is this what they call love?

[End of Beomgyu's POV]

He kept staring at him with a smile on his face. It was his favorite thing to do now.

Huening Kai was done with the work now.

"Your highness I'm done. If you want, we can stay here or we can go back." Kai said standing infront of Beomgyu.

"Let's stay here for some moments. Tell the others to leave." Beomgyu said smiling.

"Okay your highness. Let's walk around then."

He said smiling again...oh how much Beomgyu wanted to tell him what that did to his heart. But he doesn't tell him anything and just says "Sure" instead.

They walked around the garden, Kai showing different flowers to Beomgyu. He smiled when he saw butterflies flying around.

"Isn't the butterfly so beautiful? And these flowers are so pretty!" Kai said looking at Beomgyu happily.

"Yeah so beautiful" Beomgyu said looking at him.

Kai blushed when Beomgyu said that looking at him. He didn't want to be delusional and wanted these feelings to stop but Beomgyu wasn't helping at all. His heart ached thinking about the reality everytime.

"Prince let's go back now...I have to clean Prince Soobin's room." Kai said anxiously.

"Is that so important? Oh come on! I want to spend some time here with you Kai." Beomgyu said pouting.

"Prince what are you saying? What will people think if they saw us hanging out together without work? And why do you want to be with me? I-i d-don't u-understand Beomgyu." Kai said nervously. Already expecting some answer which will shatter his hopes once again.

"Why do you care about others? And I want to spend time with you....can't I do that with my Personal Servant? I like spending time with you Huening Kai." Beomgyu noticed Kai's sad face. So he replied smiling, hoping Kai would get the hint.

"Yes your highness you can, I'm sorry. You can stay here as long as you want." Kai said with a bow, not getting the hint.

"Oh come on! Don't be like this...I had a shitty day already...what are you so worried about?" Beomgyu said whining.

"If only you knew prince" Kai thought.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it Your highness." Kai said shrugging off the topic.

"Smile Kai, it looks good when you smile." Beomgyu said reaching out to move Kai's hair falling infront of his eyes.

Kai looked at Beomgyu and only to find him looking back at him, smiling. For once, he thought if they were ever together, he would love making Beomgyu smile like this.

After Beomgyu saw Kai smile again because of him, he wants to do this always. He wants him to smile because of him. With him, it felt like a new chapter in his book was starting.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!! Here's a chapter with Beomkai again~
It's Just 600+ words consisting of their feelings for each other lol.

Hope y'all liked this chapter and it wasn't boring.

See ya then Luvs! Take Care💙
-Rin💗