𝗖𝗵: 12| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Important to Me  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

[In Soobin's Room]

"Yeonjun? Are you fine? How did they even find you?" Soobin asked Yeonjun, shaking his shoulders.

"I'm fine Soobin...and I don't know myself how they saw me! Like I was just picking some berries then I sensed some footsteps and hid my tail and ears. Then before I knew, these soldiers came and dragged me here."
Yeonjun said assuring Soobin.

"Thankgod I was there with father or else I don't know what would have happened to you. I was so worried!"
He said looking at Yeonjun, worry evident in his eyes.
Yeonjun chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Soobin asked puzzled.

"No it's just you look so worried over me... It's new. Why are you so worried for me prince?" Yeonjun stepped up near Soobin, tilting his head. His ears perking up in curiosity.

This made Soobin think- "Why do I care so much about him? I never cared about anyone so much before but why now? What's happening to me?"

"Honestly I don't know...i-i d-don't know Yeonjun...but I know that you are important to me." Soobin said rubbing his neck shyly, now why was he getting flustered? "What's wrong with me ugh" he mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

Yeonjun was surprised to hear Yeonjun's words. His brain going haywire...The Prince is saying he's important to him? What? He felt his heart skip beats and his cheeks getting warm.

He tried to hide it by facing the other side. God he needed to calm down.

"O-oh I s-see...well you're i-important to me too Prince. I should probably g-go now, or they m-might get suspicious."
Yeonjun stuttered, avoiding Soobin's eyes and walked out of his room after saying a small goodbye. His heart will burst if he stays for a minute more.

+×+

Beomgyu's mood was totally ruined today...why did the King had to come to breakfast today? On top of it, he didn't even eat his dinner yesterday so he was hungry. And today he just got salad? Are they kidding him? Do they want him to starve?

"Why do they keep doing this to me? I'm never good enough for them..since childhood i was always the beauty doll.."
Beomgyu mumbled while walking away fastly from the dining hall. He felt like crying but he couldn't. He rarely cries. He can't even remember the last time he cried...he doesn't even shows his true emotions anymore.

"Your highness! Wait- Prince Beomgyu!! Don't walk so fast wait for me!"
Kai also left his breakfast and followed Beomgyu, but he seemed to not hear him...he kept walking to his room, but before he could close the door Kai managed to step in.

"Your highness, why did you go away like that? Let's have breakfast prince." Kai stopped infront of Beomgyu, panting heavily.

"Am I supposed to eat that salad as breakfast after not having a proper meal for 2 days? And they just come to insult me anyways, so why would I go back? No one cares anyways." Beomgyu said with a blank face. He was trying hard not to break down. Even though it happened nearly every day, it still hurts sometimes. Afterall he's a human too.

"Well I apologise to meddle in between, but I don't understand! Why are they forcing you to diet? You're already perfect! I really don't understand." Kai wishper-yelled frustrated. What kind of Parents are they?

"You won't understand Kai...ever since I grew up...they forced all the beauty standards on me...they focus more on my beauty than me as a Prince and a Human... I'm never enough for them. Soobin hyung doesn't want to be a King but they're forcing him to be. And I want to be a King but they're forcing me to be like a showpiece...guess both of us are same." Beomgyu said bitterly.

"Ohhh, I see. This is so ridiculous. Prince you're already amazing enough." Kai said, Angry about how messed up the Royal Princes lives are.
"You're perfect to me though" he mutters to himself. Good that Beomgyu didn't hear it.

"I'm not Perfect Kai, and I'll never be." Beomgyu says with a sigh.

Kai feels his heart ache for him...not even a week has passed since he became Beomgyu's personal servant. But he noticed Beomgyu is such a nice person...he deserves happiness. Life is so unfair to him.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

New Chapter up!!
Finally Some Beomkai parts✨
Enjoy reading Luvs!!
-Rin💗