𝗖𝗵: 11| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Excuses and Safety  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"Know who? The creature they are talking about?" The king asked Soobin confused.

"Yes Father." Soobin replied with a nod.

"Who is it then?" The king asked again, his eyebrows raised with a questioning look.

"He's Yeonjun, my friend..and he isn't weird, he is in a Nomad group who present stage-shows to earn money... they have mistaken the situation.

"Really? Soldier have you seen him killing or doing any inhuman activity?" The king questions the soldier after hearing his son's words.

"No your highness but he can climb trees with his bare hands and he runs very fast too." The soldier stated.

This made Soobin nervous. No, they can't find out about Yeonjun. He will be in danger. He has to think of something. Anything. Why isn't his brain working?

"Please, I have to save Yeonjun from this situation. God why won't my brain work in this situation?" Soobin mentally scolded himself for not being able to think in a situation like this.

Still, he tried to make an excuse.

"He's from a forest and he's a Nomad... they know these things just leave him alone. I know him. He isn't anything like what you all are assuming." He laughs nervously.

"Hmm...makes sense, but still I need to check it myself. Bring him infront of me." The king ordered. He trusted Soobin, but he was still a little suspicious.

Now Soobin was scared. There was no way he can save Yeonjun now. How did the situation came to this point?

"Fuck, fuck, what do I do now?" Soobin mumbled under his breathe. He's done for.

"Father I will come with you too... he's my Friend afterall." Soobin stated, hoping his father will let him come.

"Your highness we have already bought him here." The soldier announced with a bow.

"Whatt!" Soobin exclaimed with wide eyes, oh no please, please don't let them find about Yeonjun.

Another soldier brings Yeonjun infront of them. Soobin's heart was beating miles per hour. To say he was anxious would be an understatement.
Yeonjun was now standing infront of them, with heads down and hands tied.

Soobin's blood boiled at the sight. Why was Yeonjun handcuffed like that? There was a few scratches on his arms and legs. Seems like he tried to escape but they captured him forcefully.
He wanted to punch the Guards and take Yeonjun away from here.

Soobin's eyes fell on Yeonjun's face this time. He noticed Yeonjun had hidden his ears and tail, to look like a normal human. Thankgod.

Soobin finally released the breathe he was holding from long. Relief washed over him when he made an eye-contact with Yeonjun. He smiled at him and Soobin smiled back.

"Hmm...so are you Yeonjun?" The king asks Yeonjun, walking towards him.

"Yes your highness I'm Yeonjun." Yeonjun replies with a bow.

"Is it true you're a nomad? And you perform shows to earn money?" The king asked him with a questioning gaze. The king's gaze made Yeonjun a little nervous, but he wasn't afraid. Soobin was infront of him to make him feel safe. He looked at Soobin, and he gestured him to say 'Yes'

Yeonjun got the hint.

"Yes, you're correct Your Highness."

"Hmm, he doesn't seems suspicious...let him go." The king says walking away.

"And how do you know Soobin? He was talking about you.... it's rare.." The King stops in his tracks and turns around.

"I met him in the forest when he came hunting." Yeonjun replies honestly.

Soobin turns red remembering how Yeonjun pushed him into the Lake and how they met.

"I see...good okay."
The king leaves and the Guards Free Yeonjun and tell him to go back. But Soobin interrupts them in between.

"Let him stay here.... I have some things to say to him." Soobin said in a cold demanour, which made the Guards shudder in fear.
They bowed and left them alone.

"Yeonjun, follow me."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Enjoy the chapter luvs!
Also Happy Taehyunnie Day!!

See y'all in next chapter! Bye Luvss! Take care💙
-Rin💗