ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ

꒦꒷☁️꒷ Thankyou ˚﹆

Hello my Luvs! I'm here to say...

Thankyou so much for reading my story and giving it so much love. This finally came to an end sadly. I'll miss it so much, I had grown attached to the characters specially Beomkai.

Thanks to each one you! Your comments and votes made me very happy! Thankyou to my silent readers too! I love you guys so much.

Also, the story of Beomkai doesn't ends here. I'm planning to make a sequel for this, which will continue with Beomkai. I hope you guys will like to read that.

That's all I had to say. Thankyou sm for the 5k+ reads, it means alot to me! I love you guys♥️

-Rin💗

(Edit)

OKAY Y'ALL THE SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!! CHECK IT ON MY ACCOUNT!

Sypnosis

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 a man in his 20s is haunted by the same nightmare every night since he turned 19. He wakes up with a weird ache in his heart and his face is always tear-stained, but the problem is he never remembers what he saw.
So, when he joined "The Huening Corporation" as the Secretary of 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, he started having weird flashbacks and started to remember little parts of the dreams after he woke up. He figured out it happened after he spent time with the CEO Huening Kai.

"No way! Is the CEO my past life lover?"
"I finally found you, Prince Beomgyu."

Did Destiny match them again in another life?

-★-

That's it!!

There'll be no more sorrow~
I'll See you there tomorrow~

Byeee🦋✨