𝗖𝗵: 09| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ I need you here  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

[

The next day]

Huening Kai woke up and freshened up hurriedly, making his way to Beomgyu's room as fast as he could. The prince ordered to see him yesterday after he wakes up anyways. He can't disobey him and get in trouble again.

He was now standing infront of Beomgyu's room. He knocked at the door and entered after he heared Beomgyu say "come in".

"Good Morning Your Highness" Kai greeted him with a bow.

"Beomgyu.." Beomgyu replied with his raspy morning voice. His voice was already deep, but it sounded even more deep now. Damn it was hot.

"Ahh sorry.. Good morning Beomgyu." Kai said again, flashing his usual Happy Smile.
Beomgyu was feeling blessed to see Kai's smile early in the morning. How could someone look so pure and adorable while smiling?

"Morning Kai! So what is today's schedule?" Beomgyu asked, smiling back. Kai's smile was contagious.

"First have breakfast... then your afternoon today is free... and at evening you need to visit Sir Taehyun." Kai stated, the smile still present on his face.

"Ohh okay... let's go then." Beomgyu said, getting up from his bed.

[Some minutes later]

They were now walking to the Royal Dining hall. Beomgyu demanded Kai to come with him. Just as they entered the Dining room they saw the king and queen were there too. Beomgyu's mood quickly changed. He was feeling ecastic today, but guess his luck doesn't wants to see him happy even one day.

"Wow Dad is here." He spat with sarcasm dripping from the words.
The Queen glared at Beomgyu to shut up.

"Yes son i need to tell you both something, let Soobin come too." The king said not caring about Beomgyu's behaviour.

Beomgyu nodded sitting down.

"You can leave now." The Queen said pointing at Kai.

"Yes Your Grace"
Kai bowed and he was about to leave when beomgyu grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"Kai don't go, stay here.. you are always with me unlike someone...I want you to eat with me from today." Beomgyu said giving a side eye to his father. He knew what he was doing.

Meanwhile Kai was in shock...he is just a servant how can he sit and eat with the royal family? What is Beomgyu thinking?

"What are you saying son? Servants don't eat with Royalty..." The king spoke glaring at Beomgyu.

"I don't care, I want him to serve me and eat with me he's my servant so he will do what I say." Beomgyu argued, rolling his eyes feeling unbothered, like this was a normal conversation.

The king glared at Beomgyu but still let Kai stay...he mainly wanted to see Soobin.

While Kai was confused...why was Beomgyu acting so weird since yesterday? And why does he wants to eat with him? He's just a servant.
He was busy thinking, he didn't even realise he had to sit down.
Thankfully Beomgyu pulled him to sit down on the chair beside him. The other servants were looking at him in surprise.

Kai smiled awkwardly at them, adverting his attention to the Prince.
He nudged Beomgyu under the table and whispered-

"Why did you stop me from going, Your highness? What if His Majesty gets angry?" Kai asked curiously.

"I don't care i just need you to be here."
Beomgyu replied like he didn't care about anything except him.

"Why? I'm just a servant your highness." Kai asked flustered.

"What? You aren't just a servant you're my- my- yes you're my personal servant!! So you need to be with me everywhere understand?" Beomgyu said almost stuttering. He doesn't know why but he can't look at Kai straight in the eyes anymore.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Beomgyu?" He muttered to himself.

Huening Kai was now smiling, feeling shy. Why was Beomgyu being like this?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!! Here's a double update~
Enjoy hehe!!
Byeee<333
-Rin💗