ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ

꒦꒷☁️꒷ Chapter thirty-one ˚﹆

The war had finally ended. It was very peaceful now. It's been a week since the War ended and Soobin was now announced as the new King of the kingdom.

He couldn't be happier, Yeonjun had accepted to live with him in the castle, and Soobin promised to give his life forever to him and him only.

Soobin was surely a bit scared to be the king, but with Yeonjun, the one he loves more than anything, he was sure he would rule his kingdom perfectly. The people praised Soobin and Beomgyu a lot after the war ended. They were the People's saviours and Soobin was welcomed grandly by the people of his kingdom.

It ended with a Happy ending for him. Finally he wasn't lost and sad anymore. He had Yeonjun by his side afterall.

"Yeonjun, so you love me that much huh? I never knew you liked me." Soobin and Yeonjun were in Soobin's room and Soobin decided to tease him.

"Come on! I said that because I was emotional! Who said I love you more than anything?" Yeonjun said, scoffing and looking away.

"Oh you don't love me? I'm sad now." Soobin said acting hurt and Yeonjun just rolled his eyes and placed a soft Kiss on his lips which made Soobin's eyes go wide.

"Y-you, yah you sneaky fox!" Soobin said, touching his lips and looking at Yeonjun who was now laughing.

"Got your answer? You should stop teasing me Prince, oh sorry Your Majesty." Yeonjun said laughing.

"I've told you to not call me that! You're so annoying Yeonjun." Soobin whined and Yeonjun just laughed.

He was really glad Soobin kept his promise and came back safely. He doesn't know what he would do without him. He can't imagine his life without Soobin now. It's like he's the other half who completes him.

"I love you Soobin." Yeonjun suddenly said, smiling.

"Why so sudden Love?" Soobin asked, confused.

"Just wanted to say it." Yeonjun answered standing close to Soobin and looking at him with sparkly eyes.

"Come on! Don't look at me like that! I need to get ready!" Soobin groaned. Yeonjun's eyes always made him weak.

"I will, what will you do?" Yeonjun asked, smirking.

"You won't listen huh." Soobin smirked and pulled Yeonjun closer by the waist which made him yelp. He looked up at Soobin, his ears fluttering in shyness.

Soobin then leaned closer and kissed Yeonjun, holding his waist. Yeonjun kissed him back wrapping his arms around his neck and they separated after a while.

"I love you too Yeonjun, more than anything." Soobin said and smiled, kissing Yeonjun's forehead.

They looked at each other with so much love and adoration in their eyes that it was overwhelming. That's how their love for each other was. They truly found happiness and home in each other. One found home while one found happiness.
Their story ended happily ever after.

But it was not the same for Beomgyu. Since the day of the war, he lost his smile. He never smiled again after that. He left the castle because it reminded him of Kai. He started to live in a far away castle on the outskirts of their Kingdom.

He regretted not confessing to Kai when he had the time, he regretted not kissing him and holding him telling him how much he loved him. He regretted not being aware enough to move at the right time. If he had moved, Kai wouldn't have left him.

His world became completely monochrome after Kai's death. His heart became of stone and it never melted for anyone else. All he thought about was the last words of Kai.
"See you again in the next life, Prince, Farewell." That smiling face of Kai still haunts him in his dreams.

Beomgyu was not the same anymore. His story wasn't happy ever after. His dream of a forever with his lover remained a painful dream only.

Maybe people are right.
Nothing lasts forever.

But it's okay, maybe.. just maybe they will meet each other in another life again. They will love each other again.

"I love you Kai." Beomgyu whispered, looking out of the window as a gentle breeze caressed his hair. It reminded him of Kai, how his hands softly stroked his hair. Tears flowed down his cheeks and wiped them, looking at the sky.

He was about to go to sleep when he saw a butterfly in his room, flying around him. It felt like it was Kai telling him "See you in the next life Prince, I'll be waiting for you."

And that's how, Beomgyu slept with a hope for their next meeting.
"See you again in the next life too Kai."

꒦꒷☁️꒷ The End ˚﹆

---------------------------------------❥︎. * •.♡︎. •*.
Hello luvs! Finally with this, The Royal's Hybrid comes to an end!
I hope y'all enjoyed reading this story! See you in the next one! Byeee take care<333
-Rin💕