ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
-------------------➪* • .♡︎ .* •❀.

Soobin was on the dance floor along with Jisu. The dance floor was filled with people, dancing with smiles on their face. They really seemed to enjoy the dance.

He looked at Jisu and she was smiling too.

"Why are you smiling like that Jisu? Do you like me or what?" Soobin asked her with a chuckle.

Jisu's eyes widened and she looked back at Soobin, hitting him on the chest.

"No eww, I would rather die than like you! I was smiling at that girl there...the one guarding the doors. She's so beautiful." 
Jisu said looking at the knight with heart eyes.

Soobin turned his head towards the place Jisu was pointing, and it was a girl who joined their Army recently. Her name was Bahiyyih or something. Yeah right it was Bahiyyih. She was new, but she's given a higher rank because of her skills.

"Love at first sight huh? Her name's Bahiyyih. Go talk to her! Get your girl!" Soobin said with a chuckle, a pushed her away from himself.

Jisu shyly walked towards the knight, hoping to have a good reaction from the lady.

Soobin smiled looking at her, people in love are really silly.
Now he was standing alone, in the middle of the dance floor without a partner.

And suddenly, his mind diverted to that one person. Yeonjun. His cute smile flashed infront of him, and soon he started imagining himself dancing with him on the dance floor. His soft ears fluttering in happiness and the same beautiful smile on his face with sparkling eyes.

He wished Yeonjun was here to dance with him. That would be so lovely, dancing with the one he loves.

"Soobin get out of your trance, he's not here." Soobin said, flashing back to reality. He can't live in delusions. Yeonjun is not here and never will be.

He sighed and was about to walk away from the dance floor when his eyes stopped on a person far away in the crowd.

Those eyes, he will recognise them everywhere, they only belong to one person.

The figure was running closer towards his direction...and to Soobin it felt like a slow-motion. Was he imagining Yeonjun running towards him? Was he that delusional?

Or was it really him? Who remembered his Prince and came for him to dance with him?

A smile bloomed on Soobin's face as he looked at Yeonjun's figure which was coming closer second by second. He stood there frozen, his eyes unmoving from the fox-hybrid's pretty face. He was caught in a trance, until Yeonjun snapped him out of it.

"Y-yeonjun? You're here? F-for me?" Soobin asked Yeonjun shyly.

"Yes Prince! I need you!" Yeonjun said panting, resting his head on Soobin's shoulders to relax.

"I'm here for you Yeonjun. First calm down, why were you running anyways? I'm not going anywhere." Soobin said with a chuckle.

"P-prince, the Forest and Kingdom is in danger, we need you! The Warewolves and Witches have attacked us!" Yeonjun yelled, his beautiful eyes flashing fear in them.

Yeonjun's words registered in Soobin's brain and his eyes widened in shock. They were being attacked? What?

"What are you talking about Yeonjun? We are being attacked?" Soobin asked him flabbergasted. All his romantic fantasy was ruined now. Blood started rushing through his veins in alarm.

"Yes Prince! They have reached the border and started attacking the forest! Please save us!" Yeonjun said clinging into Soobin.

Just as he was about to move, he heared the music stop.

All the people present there stopped abruptly and looked towards the stage, where Taehyun was standing now.

"Alert, Please move to the Training ground and Hallroom as soon as you can people. We are being attacked."

---------------------------------------❥︎. * •.♡︎. •*.
Hello Luvs! Here's an update! Now the main problem is starting. The war will start. It was quite a short chapter, so sorry for that.

Hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter. Bye luvs! Take care💙
See you in next chapter.
-Rin💗