𝗖𝗵: 21| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Important Day  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

The day finally arrived. The day when the Royal-meet will be held regarding the upcoming War.
Everyone was busy, from servants to King. Things needed to be perfect. Afterall, the King of Crosmere and the Queen of Ketrioke were visiting. And the King and Queen of Witiral Woodland and their son Prince Sunghoon, the most powerful wizard in existence were also paying a visit.

That's why everything needs to be perfect. It's a very important event.

"Prince Beomgyu, the King wants to see you. Please leave immidiately." Kai informed Beomgyu.

"Okay sure. Are you very busy?" Beomgyu asked Kai.

"Well yeah kind of. I need to take care of the Royal Dinner and assist the other maids. I'll see you later Prince, I have to go." Kai said walking away, but Beomgyu held his wrists, stopping him from walking further.
Kai turned around, with a raised eye-brow, looking at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu just smiled and pulled Kai's hands resulting in him falling over Beomgyu, and now he was in Beomgyu's embrace.

"Just wanted a hug before you go." Beomgyu whispered in Kai's ears, which sent a shiver down his spine.

"O-oh, okay." Kai managed to stutter out.

Beomgyu held him like that for a few seconds, then he proceeded to do an action Kai never thought he will.

He kissed Kai on the forhead.

Kai's eyes widened in shock, did Beomgyu just did that? He looked at the older in confusion, only to get a smile in return.

"What? I just wanted to do that, do you hate it?" Beomgyu looked like a sad puppy saying that. That made Kai chuckle. Lord, why was this Prince so adorable?

"No your highness, I'm honoured. But I need to return back the Affection too." Kai said giggling and kissed Beomgyu's cheek. He doesn't knows where the confidence came from but he's glad it did. Because seeing Beomgyu's flustered face is worth it.

"I-i uhh, t-thankyou Kai. Now you n-need to go right? H-haha." Now Beomgyu was the one stuttering. He was avoiding Kai's eyes and rambling like a lost kid.

Kai just chuckled and said "yeah Prince, I need to go now. See you later." Saying that Kai walked away, blushing too about what he just did.

"You fool where did you get that confidence from? Are you crazy?" Kai mumbled to himself, groaning in annoyance. But still it was worth it.

+×+

"Prince Soobin! There you are! I was searching the whole castle for you!" Sir Taehyun exclaimed, seeing Soobin standing infront of the balcony.

"Why? What is the special ocassion that you were searching for me so desperately?" Soobin asked Taehyun Turning towards him.

"The Royals are going to arrive in 10 minutes, you need to be on the gate to greet them as respect. Did you forget you're a Prince? Beomgyu is already there, only you're missing." Taehyun stated.

"Oh okay, I'll be there don't worry, I was here just to get some fresh air." Soobin said and looked out of the balcony, enjoying the view.

"Okay, don't be late or else I'm going to kill you." Taehyun warned him.

"Yeah yeah sure Sir Taehyun." Soobin mocked him.

Taehyun just rolled his eyes and walked away scoffing. Soobin knew it pisses him off when he calls him "Sir Taehyun" and he loves calling him that.

With a smile on his face, Soobin left the balcony, making way to the Castle's gate.

Soon, he was standing there looking all charming and handsome. It was a public gathering so common people were allowed to come too. Women were squealing over the looks of the Princes and some were fascinated to be here.
Soobin smiled seeing his people so happy. He wanted to see his people always happy like this. He will protect them, as their King.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Here's an update Luvs! Enjoy reading~
-Rin💗