𝗖𝗵: 02 | 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ First Meeting ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

[Hueningkai POV]

"Ahhh- mom we will be fine don't worry about Bahiyyih's training class fee- I'll pay!"

"But Kai you can't work from now on.... You're just 18! You need to study dear!"

"No mother you're sick and i don't want to make you any more worried you're my only one except Hiyyih."

"Oppa-"

"Hiyyih don't worry oppa is here, I'll find a job and you continue your studies and training.."

Huening Kai was having a talk with his mother and his sister Bahiyyih. They came from a normal middle-class family. And paying Bahiyyih's fees and medication for him mom wouldn't be possible if he doesn't finds any work. He can't let his sick mother work for them.

"Oppa I'll work too!! I can't let you work alone." Bahiyyih argued, determined to help her brother.

"I'm so happy I got such angels in my life." Kai's mother said hugging her children.

[A/n: Bahiyyih wants to be a knight in royal family so she's training]

[End of Kai POV]

+×+

[In the royal castle]

"Prince Beomgyu we will announce today for the job of your personal servant as the previous one broke our rule and despised the royal family...You can choose this time."
Sir Taehyun announced the news to Prince Beomgyu.

"Wait what? My personal servant? Why?" Beomgyu asked suprised.

"You know the reason already Prince. You can't deny, it's an order from His Majesty the King." Taehyun said Sighing.

"Okay Sir Taehyun. Do as you please."  Beomgyu sighed in defeat.

Sir Taehyun and some guards went to the kingdom to announce for the notice of need of a personal servant.

Sir Taehyun announced:
This notice is for thee dear citizens of Slivenna that our highness Prince Beomgyu will need a personal servant and boys/girls between 17-22 are allowed!! Therfore their families will be paid with a sum of Silver coins and the servant will get a good salary...by next Saturday the interested participants should come to be chosen...
Thankyou.
Sincerely yours Armor knight Kang Taehyun.

The girls between this age seemed so excited. All the citizens went crazy over this announcement because who wouldn't be? They're getting a chance to work for Prince Beomgyu in the royal family.

Kai was also there and he heared the announcement...but he didn't think much about it. He went home and told about this to his family.

"So will you go Kai?" His mother asked him.

"No I'm not going..then who will take care of you and Bahiyyih?" Kai replied.

"We can take care of ourselves Oppa plus we will get money for Mother's treatment and your salary will help too!"  Bahiyyih said trying to convince her brother.

"Wait- yea you're right Hiyyih, but it's not like I will get chosen; there will be hundreds of girls and guys." Kai said sighing.

"What's wrong in trying oppa? Bahiyyih tried to encourage him.

"Yeah Yeah I'll go okay? Happy?" Kai said giving up.

Bahiyyih and her mom smiled and Kai just scoffed.

+×+

Beomgyu was in his room thinking about the servant thing and being frustrated.

"Ahhh how will I even choose? They should have chosen a random person ughhh."

Beomgyu huffed in annoyance. He decided to roam around the town to clear his mind.
Beomgyu rode his white horse and put up a mask so no one could recognise him... and went out. Only Soobin knew about it.
He kept going towards the countryside.

"Hmm Our people seem quite busy and happy."

While roaming around he saw a pretty farm and he decided to go there. Just when he was about to go down, an arrow came hitting towards him but it failed to hit the prince.

Beomgyu became alert and he knew it can happen as many enemies are behind them.
He didn't think twice and started running, leaving the Horse there.

"Shit shit I'm alone and I can't even hide here!!

While running he stumbled and fell into a pit.
"Why now of all times?!?!"
He whined annoyed.
"What if the enemies catch me? Soobin will panic. Shit Beomgyu, why do you always make the stupidest decisions?"
Beomgyu mumbled, cursing himself and his stupid act.

Suddenly he heared small footsteps, his heart was beating fast and he wasn't sure what could happen. Panic started to rise inside him. He was doomed today for sure.

Beomgyu prayed to not get caught but then he heared a guy's voice. He was relieved to see it wasn't some enemy. It was a boy who seemed like his age.

The boy was Huening Kai, it was his house.

"Are you okay sir? Why are you wearing a mask? Are you a killer?" Kai said suddenly getting all scared and nervous.

"No no i- I'm just a royal guard! i was just passing by here and fell. I'm not a killer i promise." He lied.

"Phew i thought I'm getting in trouble." Kai said with a Chuckle.
Kai helps Beomgyu get out of the pit.
Beomgyu got some scratches here and there. Kai noticed that.

"You seem hurt let me treat you sir."
Kai took Beomgyu to the garden and went inside his house to bring the aid-kit. He treatef Beomgyu's scratches and wounds smiling. Beomgyu smiled unconsciously tooo.
After Kai finished treating the prince's wounds, he went inside again to bring Him some water and cookies.
Beomgyu thinks:
I need a personal assistant so he could be a perfect one!! I need one anyways so..
Beomgyu found him kind and gentle.

Soon Kai came back with Water and the cookies.

"Here! Hope you like the cookies sir." Kai said giving them to the Prince.
"Thankyou, the cookies are good." Beomgyu replied.

"I'm glad you liked them sir." Kai said smiling.
"Yep, but by chance are you going to the royal castle tomorrow?" Beomgyu asked hoping he is going.

Kai hums yes in response.

"That's great! I will leave now. Thanks for your kindness and efforts i appreciate it!" Beomgyu said happily.

"Oh it's nothing sir! Have a safe trip ahead!" Kai says bowing to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu rides his horse and leaves, going back to the castle.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs~ How are you guys doing? This was the second chapter! Comment and tell me how was it.
Hope y'all are having a good day/night.
Enjoy reading!

Till then Byeee take care! Bye luvs💙
-Rin💗