𝗖𝗵: 16| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Am I falling  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

It was a beautiful afternoon. Huening Kai was collecting Beomgyu's bedsheets and clothes to wash them. Beomgyu was called by the King so he wasn't around.

These days Kai felt so wrong about his feelings. His heartbeat got faster when he was near Beomgyu and he knew it was wrong. Beomgyu was a Prince and he was just a servant.

His heart ached thinking that one day he will marry a beautiful woman and live happily with her and he will serve them.

He tried to bury these feelings deep inside his heart, but It was not helping when Beomgyu was being so kind to him. He almost thought he was special to him when the Prince asked him to hug him everyday.

Kai was drowned in his own thoughts, he didn't even notice Beomgyu entering the room.

"Kai? Are you done?" Beomgyu asked entering his room.

Kai came back to reality after hearing the Prince's voice and faced him.

"Ah yes Beomgyu I'm nearly done...do you need anything?" He asked with the clothes still in his hands.

"Yeah."
Saying that, Beomgyu approached Kai and engulfed him in a hug.

Kai was taken aback with his sudden action. His heart was beating fast again. He could feel his brain stop functioning but thankfully he got himself together and asked Beomgyu without stuttering.

"Are you alright Beomgyu? Did something happen?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to hug you. Father said some things as usual." Beomgyu said, smiling.

"Oh" was all that escaped Kai's mouth.

After hugging him for some good 2 minutes, Beomgyu broke the hug and looked at him, smiled and procedded to walk towards his bed.

"Well what things are left to do in schedule?"
Beomgyu asked sitting on his bed.

"You have nothing to do today, but I need to go help the others in the garden today." Kai said avoiding eye-contact.

"You also do other works beside being my servant?" Beomgyu asked confused.

"Yes Beomgyu, the life of a servant in this castle is hard. Some other servants lives are way worse. They don't even get rest and food well." Kai said sadly, Sighing.

"What really? Servants in this castle are treated this bad? Father is really no good huh?" Beomgyu huffed, surprised by the new fact.

"Yeah. Well it's not only your father, in every kingdoms the servants are treated this way, but I don't know why you care about me so much" Kai whispered the last part to himself.

"If I was the king, i would never let this happen!" Beomgyu replied.

Kai realised it was his time to go and continue his work.

"Okay Prince, I'll leave for work now." Kai stated, ready to leave.

"Can I come along? I'm bored Anyways." Beomgyu asked, getting up from his bed.

"U-uh okay." Kai replied hesitantly.

Beomgyu smiled at the response. They were now walking towards the Garden together. Kai following Beomgyu from behind, trying to calm his heart down.

Is he falling for the Prince?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs! Here's another update.

Is Kai falling for Beomgyu? Well that's gonna be a lot of trouble for him.

Please Comment and tell me if you liked the chapter. It keeps me motivated hehe!
Tysm for reading Luvs<33

Take Caree Luvs!! Byee💙 I'll sleep now, Goodnight ✨
-Rin💗