𝗖𝗵: 14| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Worth the Risk  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Now that Beomgyu thinks about it, hugging Kai was such a good feeling. He kind of wanted to do it everyday. But the problem is, how can he ask about it to Kai?

Suddenly he was hit with the realisation that he was still sitting on the floor with Kai, holding his arms. This made him blush even more.
"Choi Beomgyu what the fuck is wrong with you?" He thought to himself, removing his hands from Kai's arms.

Kai noticed that and Blushed too.
"U-uh I'm Sorry Prince Beomgyu, f-for suddenly hugging you l-like that. I know I'm not s-supposed to do that, but-"

Kai was cut off by Beomgyu putting his fingers on his lips. Kai's brain immediately shut down from the sudden action and he stopped rambling.

"Don't be Sorry Kai. I liked it. Thankyou for hugging me. And u-uh I wanna ask you s-something." Beomgyu mustered up the courage to ask Kai.

"Afterall I'm the Prince! And he serves me, so it's not wrong to want a hug everyday right?" That's what He thought to himself.

"Sure, what is it Beomgyu?" Kai asked curiously.

"Well, uhm Can we hug each other everyday?" Beomgyu asked shyly.

Now Kai was in utter confusion. Him? Hugging the Prince? What? Is Beomgyu being for real? How can he do that? He's a nobility!

Hearing no words from Kai, Beomgyu spoke up again.

"If you're thinking about me being a Prince and you being a servant, then I don't fucking care! You have to do what I say. B-but it's fine if YOU don't want to do it..." Beomgyu said, voice becoming small at the last part.

Kai stopped his thoughts and replied.
"No no Prince why would I not like to hug you.... I'll do it. But is it really fine?" Kai replied a bit unsure.

Hearing Kai's words, Beomgyu's face lit up in happiness.

"Ofcourse it's okay! It's my order afterall!" Beomgyu said with a giggle.
Kai also smiled at him.

Guess it was a good thing. It was worth taking the risk.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs! Again a short Beomkai chap bcuz I love them<3
Storm coming soon tho👀
Hope you like it lol.
Take care Luvs💙Byee
-Rin💗