𝗖𝗵: 13| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Taking Risks  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Huening Kai's heart ached seeing Beomgyu so gloomy. The prince always carried a warm aura around him. And seeing him sad, he wanted to hug him and tell him that it's alright. It's Okay to be not Perfect and he's already amazing.

But he supressed his urge to do those things. Afterall, Beomgyu is a Prince. Who's he to say all those things to him?

Kai was lost in his thoughts when Beomgyu's words brought him back to sense.

"Kai do you also think I'm useless? I am usless right? Soobin hyung and all the others are disappointed because of me." Beomgyu quitely mumbles, playing with his dress shirt's sleeve.

"No you're not! You're the best Prince to exist! How can you say that about yourself!" This is what Kai wanted to tell Beomgyu, but he stopped himself from spilling those words.
Sighing, he approached Beomgyu, now standing only an inch away from him.

"No Prince, you're not useless. Who said you're useless? I don't understand the rules of Royalty but I bet they don't see how amazing of a Person you are. You're much more than what you seem from outside. I haven't really known you for too long, but from this small amount of time spent as your Personal Servant, I can say that you're a Kind and Gentle person. A very talented one at that. I have seen your Archery and Swordsman skills. You really are incredible at that. Though, it's a shame that His Majesty the King doesn't sees your Potential. But I think You're Perfect the way you are, Prince Beomgyu."

Kai spoke more than he intened to. It's just his mouth wouldn't shut up. After realising what he had said, fear started creeping up his mind. Did he just criticise the Royal family? He fucked up didn't he? But atleast he spoke the truth.

He dared to look at Beomgyu's face, only to see Tears filling his beautiful eyes. Is Beomgyu crying? Because of what he said?

"Oh no, How Do I comfort his highness? I can't just hug him like Bahiyyih." Kai thought to himself.

While Beomgyu was now full on the state of breaking down. No one has ever appreciated him this much. No one. Specially about his Personality. And hearing Kai speak like that about him, with such a honey-like soothing voice, his barrier broke.

A little sob escaped his lips, even though he was trying to stop it by biting his lips harshly.

Kai thought, "Fuck it! I'll take the risk." So he did.

"My apologies for what I'm about to do Prince, you look like you really need it." And saying that, Kai bent down, engulfing Beomgyu in a hug.

The bed wasn't too high so it was pretty easy for Kai to hug Beomgyu. He expected to be yelled at, or at least pushed away. But nothing happened. Instead Beomgyu dropped down to the floor with Kai, hugging him back much more tightly. Beomgyu's arms wrapped around Kai's torso, his head hidden in Kai's chest.

It made Kai's heart flutter, but he ignored it, focusing on the crying boy.

+×+

Beomgyu was a bit shocked when he suddenly felt Kai hug him, but after a few seconds, it settled inside him. It felt so comforting to be held by someone. He immediately wanted to lean onto the touch. So he did, sliding down on the floor, hugging Kai tightly. All his barriers broke lose and now he was full on weeping and crying, soaking Kai's shirt.

Kai's hug was so comforting. He fitted right in his arms, like he was supposed to be held by him. He felt Kai's hands caressing his hair softly and the other hand patting his back and tracing small circles while Kai spoke sweet nothings into his ears softly, which instantly made him relax and he cried more, letting his emotions out for the first time in ages.

He was sure he would be embarassed later, but for now he just wanted to hide in Kai's chest and cry. He wished for nothing else but this warmth and comfort Kai was providing him.

After a while, his cries died down into little Sobs. Kai pulled away, looking at Beomgyu with a smile. It made Beomgyu's heart skip a beat. Kai's smile was so...he can't describe it in words.

"Do you feel fine now Prince?" Kai asked him.

Beomgyu couldn't look him in the eyes, so he avoided his eyes, looking anywhere but him. Their close proximity not helping at all. He was sure he was blushing right now. Hope Kai didn't notice that.

"Y-yeah, I feel g-good now. Thankyou Kai." Beomgyu said stuttering, getting more embarassed.

"I'm glad then! I'm always at your service Prince." Kai said with the same charming smile.

"Damn his Handsome face and his beautiful smile." Beomgyu thought to himself.

Now that Beomgyu thinks about it, hugging Kai was such a good feeling. He kind of wanted to do it everyday. But the problem is, how can he ask about it to Kai?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs! Here's a Beomkai focused Chapter again hehe. Dw Yeonbin will be back in next chapter!
Hope you enjoyed reading it!

Silent Readers make some noisee! Let me know it y'all like it or not!

Okay then see y'all in next chapter. Take care Luvs!💙
-Rin💗