𝗖𝗵: 17| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ I wonder  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Soobin was distressed after hearing the topic about War. It's been decades since they last fought a war so big like this one. He didn't know what to do now. His father was set on making him the king. And now he's sure, after he returns from the war, he will be announced as the King.

"Ugh why me? Okay this is not the time to be selfish! Our people need us."
Saying that he strolled towards the training ground. He saw Taehyun there, practicing Sword-fight.

Taehyun noticed Soobin coming towards him, so he smiled.
"Hello Prince Soobin. You're here after quite a long time." Taehyun said grinning and walked towards Soobin. Soobin smiled at him in return.

It's been days since he last talked to Taehyun. He hates to admit it, but he missed the younger. Soobin and Taehyun has been bestfriends since a young age. Taehyun was Soobin's only Friend. They always sticked together, playing games, sword fighting, shooting arrows and what not.

That's how they grew up to be one of the best sword-fighthers in the whole three kingdoms. Everyone knew Sir Taehyun for his great Sword-skills. He was pretty popular between girls too and so was Soobin. They used to tease each other about this often.

A smile apperared on Soobin's face, remembering the old times.

"Yeah, I was busy with things." Soobin replied standing infront of Taehyun.

"Yeah I know how things are for you. Afterall I'm your best buddy. Okay let's practice! Who knows you might have lost your skills in these times?" Taehyun teased Soobin, swinging his sword.

"You think so? Let's see yourself then, Sir Taehyun." Soobin smirked, unseithing his sword, ready to attack.

Taehyun grinned and moved forwards, their swords clashing soon. It was a one on one match now. The two of them were very skilled, so it was hard to decide who will win. Usually, their fights would go upto half an hour, ending with a tie. Today it was different.

Taehyun defeated Soobin in 20 minutes. His lack of Practice was the reasn.

"Told you Prince. You need to practice more." Taehyun said, happy with his victory.

"Yeah you're right. Afterall you're the best knight in the four kingdoms, it's hard enough to even stand a chance against you, I fought with you for 20 minutes. Give me some appreciation!" Soobin said wiping off the sweat from his forhead.

"Yeah sure, whatever you say Prince. I'll have to go now, the Army needs me for the War preparation." Taehyun said getting up from the bench, taking his sword with him.

Soobin waved him goodbye. Now he was sitting alone in the training ground, looking at the equipments. He decided to do some practice.
He took the sword and did some Sword fight training.

"I wonder what Yeonjun might be doing" Soobin thought, swinging his sword.

"Should I go visit him today? I kinda miss the forest." Soobin thought. He was practing but all he could think about was "Yeonjun".

[A/n: yeah sure Soobin u miss the forest not Yeonjun😂]

"Ugh I'm so distracted! I need some fresh air." Soobin groaned giving up on the practice. He kept the sword back in it's place and removed his armour, walking out of the training ground with a smile on his face.

"I wonder if he wants to play with me today." Soobin smiled thinking about the Fox-hybrid surrounded by baby foxes and playing with them, with a beautiful smile blooming on his face. The smile always seem to heal Soobin's heart.

Is Soobin just adoring his friend? Or some other kind of feelings are growing inside his heart? He's not sure, but he's sure about one thing. He enjoys Yeonjun's company and he does not wants to lose him. Never.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!! Here's an update~
Now you guys are properly introduced to Taehyun hehe.

Hope y'all enjoy reading!
Bye for now! Take Care Luvs💙
-Rin💗