ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
-------------------➪* • .♡︎ .* •❀.

"Prince Soobin and Beomgyu, come with me." The King spoke and gestured to them to follow him. Soobin and Beomgyu nodded as they followed their father.

They ended up in a room which they had entered only once in their life. It was their "Secret Room" and entering that room meant something important was about to happen or is happening, just like now.

Their father opened the Big door to the room and Soobin entered first after The King, followed by Beomgyu.

"My kids, the time has come when you need to protect your most prized possession, your Kingdom." The King said, turning towards his sons.

"I don't think I need to explain why we are here." He continued to speak, while opening a big box laced with jewels.

Soobin and Beomgyu tried to look at the thing which was inside the box and their eyes went wide. It was their ancestral swords. Was their father giving it to them?

Yes, he was. The King picked out the shining, Golden and Silver swords with both his hands and signalled Beomgyu and Soobin to come forward.

He asked for Beomgyu and he stepped forward, spreading his palms forward to receive the sword. The King placed the Long, shining Silver sword in his hands. The sword was Majestic, with Silver Water waves and flower patterns on it, decorated with some shining Blue Gemstones on the designs. The shine coming from it was blinding. Beomgyu's hands lowered because of the weight of the sword, but he held it tight and looked at his father.

"Beomgyu, this is our Royal sword "Silver Doom" with the power of Water elements. Your Great Grandfather fought with this sword to eradicate the Evil Monsters during the Famine era and brought back peace in our kingdom. I'm handing this to you because I believe you will use these powers well as you are a Water sign. Win over the evil, my son." The King explained, patting Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Yes Father, I'm honoured to hold this Sword and I'll fulfil my duty as the owner of this sword and the Prince of this Kingdom." Beomgyu replied, stepping back with the sword in his hands and making space for Soobin to go ahead.

"Now Soobin, come here."

"Yes Father!"

Soobin stood in front of his father now, spreading his Palms just like Beomgyu to receive the sword.

The King pulled out the sword from the Box and handed it to Soobin.

Soobin stared at the Sparkling Golden sword, which was laced with Red and Orange gemstones and Fire patterns on it. It was a little smaller than Beomgyu's sword but the weight wasn't.

"Soobin, this is "Saver Light ", the Legendary sword used by your Grandfather to kill the King of Darkness . It has fire elements, and you are a Fire Sign since birth so you are Destined to hold it. Finish the Evil this time too, your Kingdom needs you Soobin."  The King said, looking at Soobin with expecting eyes.

"Yes father I understand. I'm a Prince born to save my Kingdom and I'll do anything to save it. My people are my duty. I won't disappoint you." Soobin spoke, determined to win over the enemy.

"Okay, now my Sons, listen. This is a very big turn in your life, you are actually going to fight a war, and it's surely possible that you can lose your loved ones or your own life. That's the life of us Royals, it doesn't matter if you lose your life protecting your kingdom. My father died so you might die too. But never back down! Be brave and fight till your last breath. Good luck my Kids." The King finally said and picked up his own Sword, walking out of the Room.

"Now come-on! We need to go! Hurry up my Warriors!" The King said with a proud smile and they nodded following him out.

"Let's win this war hyung." Beomgyu said to Soobin and smiled.

"Yeah, now's the time. Let's do our best." Soobin replied smiling too.

Here starts their real purpose of life.

+×+

"Yeonjun hyung! Come here, follow me!!" Huening Kai yelled as he was guiding the people to move to the Hall.

"But what about Soobin?" Yeonjun asked, looking at Soobin's retreating figure following the King.

"They need to fight for us. Now come one follow me!! They can't worry about us right now." Kai said smiling, thinking about his Prince Beomgyu who was walking along with Prince Soobin.

"Okay. I'll help you, let's go." Yeonjun said and now both of them were guiding people to hurry up and go to the Grand hall for safety.

While in the Inventory Room, the other Prince and Princesses were choosing their weapons and planning pt attack.

"I will create a Safety Barrier with Magic so that the Mages won't be able to enter the palace. But the Magic won't affect the Werewolves. You guys will need to fight them." King Park Sungjae said.

"Okay, then me and Jisu will be in-charge of fighting them directly. Princess Amber, will you accompany us?" Prince Heesung questioned.

"Yes of course. I'm always ready for a good fight!" Princess Amber said and flashed a smug smile.

"Don't forget me, I'm a trained Archer here." Kim Sunoo, Prince Sunghoon's human fiancé said from behind.

"Ofcourse how can we forget you Prince Sunoo! Let's do our best!!" Jisu encouraged everyone.

"Now let's retreat to the battle ground!" The King of Crosmere said and all of them started to walk out of the Inventory room after wearing Armors and choosing their weapons.

The wait is over now. Time for action.

---------------------------------------❥︎. * •.♡︎. •*.
Hello Luvs! Rin here!! I'm finally out of the damn Writer's block lol. And here's an update!!

This summer heat is killing me fr OMFG like it's 41° here💀👍 (Pretty hot for me idk about y'all)

I hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter. Wait for the next chap, interesting things will happen soon~
For now Bye Luvs!! Take care<333
-Rin💕