ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ
-------------------➪* • .♡︎ .* •❀.

"Alert, Please move to the Training ground and Hallroom as soon as you can people. We are being attacked." Sir Taehyun stood on the stage, an expression of horror and alarm flashing all over his face.

The crowd went into frenzy mode after hearing the announcement. No one had a single idea about anything.

"I repeat! Please move to the Training Ground and Hallroom as soon as you can. Ladies and Kids first, follow our servants. Please don't panic." Taehyun repeated and soon, the people started moving along as directed.

+×+

Beomgyu was dancing with Kai happily, heart bursting with affection. His little giggles were like music to Beomgyu's ears. He never wanted this moment to end, but sadly it came to an end when the music abruptly stopped and everyone stopped along with Kai too.
Beomgyu looked towards the stage to see a distressed Taehyun announcing people to move to the Training ground and Hallroom.

Kai immidiately removed his hands from Beomgyu and looked at Beomgyu.
"Prince I think I need to go, I need to take people to the Hallroom safely." Kai said in anxiousness, and Beomgyu nodded understanding the situation. He needed to go aswell.

"Yeah okay Huening Kai. Take them safely." Beomgyu replied nodding and they both parted ways, Beomgyu searching for Soobin.

After walking in between the crazy crowd, he finally saw Soobin, standing along with some guy he has no idea about. He rushed towards his brother, tapping on his shoulders.

"Soobin hyung?" Hearing Beomgyu's voice, Soobin turned around and found Beomgyu looking at him confused.

"Hyung why are you standing here and who's this? Don't we need to meet The Kings to do something about this situation?" Beomgyu asked puzzled. He had no idea why Soobin was here standing with a random stranger.

"Uh it's nothing Beomgyu. I'll explain everything to you later and by the way He's Yeonjun, my friend. And yeah you're right let's go!" Soobin said grabbing Yeonjun's hands and dragging him along with him.

Beomgyu was still confused but he didn't question Soobin any further and followed him quietly.

[In the Royal Court hall]

Every Royal members were present here. The King and all the Kings and Queens from other Kingdoms along with the Princes.
The King started speaking-
"We've got to know that enemies have started the attack. In about an hour, they will raid our kingdom Slivenna first. We need to get ready for War. I ask for your cooperation King and Queen Park and Prince Sunghoon. Please help us with magic because we can't keep up with Magic users.
I have already sent my army of soldiers to the Forest to stop the Warewolves. Oh mighty rulers of Ketrioke and Crosmere, please help us along with the war." Soobin's father finsihed talking.

"Don't worry your Majesty, I have sent notice to my General Knight , he will prepare the Army and soon they will be here. Me, Heesung and Jisu will accompany you to the war." The king of Crosmere said. Crosmere was Slivenna's neighbours so they would reach pretty quick.

"We may be far, but my Princess is no coward, we will fight with all our might. I sent a notice to His Majesty too. He will do whatever he can. Don't worry Your Majesty." The Queen of Crosmere said and her Daughter Amber nodded, stepping forward. Amber was a renowned sword-fighter.

The King smiled in relief and started speaking again.

"Thankyou for your active cooperation everyone. Now all the Prince and Princesses who are going to fight, please head to the inventory room. While our Queens, please head along with My Dear Eunseo, she will lead you to a safe place. Soobin, Beomgyu come with me. And Sir Taehyun, prepare the Archers and Canons. We shall get ready now." The King announced and dismissed the meeting, with everyone doing as they were told.

Now the time has come, where they will have to face the Cruel reality. A War which was long awaited.

---------------------------------------❥︎. * •.♡︎. •*.
Hello Luvs! Finally I updated. Sorry for making you all wait for so long. I hope you all are enjoying reading this story so far. If so please don't be silent and make it known haha.

I might double update...so take Care Luvs! See you in next chapter~
-Rin💗