𝗖𝗵: 03| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ New Friend ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

The day of choosing the Personal Servant was here.

All the girls and guys gathered in the castle hoping to get the job including Kai.

Kai walked inside, his eyes scanning the surroundings carefully. The castle was big and majestic...the walls covered with Paintings and artifacts which probably costed more than his life itself. He looked around in awe...and continued walking towards the hall along with the others.

The guard led the way, and finally Kai ended up standing in a large room. He looked around him, and damn...there were more people than he imagined to be. Now he was sure that his chance to be chosen was 0.001%. He was standing, lost in thoughts, when a voice caught his attention.

"So my people! Today Prince Beomgyu will choose the person who will be his personal Servant." Sir Taehyun announced.

All the people including Kai stood in a row and bowed to Prince Beomgyu and Prince Soobin.
Beomgyu took a look at all the girls and guys present in the room and one guy catches his eyes....it was none other than Huening Kai.

"Isn't he the guy who helped me? Well now I don't need to choose anymore, I will just choose this guy, he seemed nice enough."
Beomgyu thought smiling.

Kai recognised Beomgyu too.

"Oh my god! So that day I helped Prince beomgyu? Did he recognise me? Oh no I'm doomed now."
Kai mumbled slowly getting nervous and worried.

After a while Taehyun announced again.

"Huening Kai is chosen by Prince Beomgyu.... I'm greateful to my people for coming... now you all can take a leave. Thankyou for your cooperation dear people."

Others sigh in disappointment and all of them start leaving, while talking among themselves.

Meanwhile Kai couldn't believe he was choosen.

"Am I dreaming? Prince Beomgyu really chose me? Oh my god! Now I can pay hiyyih's fee and mom's medicine bills tooo!Thankgod."
Kai muttered to himself, feeling happy and proud.

He was busy in celebrating, he didn't notice a person coming up to him. His trance breaks when he heared someone calling his name. He quickly looked at the person standing infront of him.

It was a servant who came to hand over the duties to him and show him around.

"Greeting Kai! Now you're chosen as Prince Beomgyu's Personal Servant. I'm here to explain your duties to you I'm Han Suyeon, the head maid."
The girl who came infront of him introduced herself. Kai nodded and bowed in respect.

"Now about your tasks...
So you will have to be with Prince Beomgyu everytime and obey his every order. You will also clean Prince Soobin's room and do some small chores...your work will start from tomorrow. Come at 6 AM sharp."

Suyeon finished talking and Kai nodded in understanding.

"Okay thankyou... I'll gladly do my work with full determination miss."
Saying that Kai left the castle and walked back to his house, happy that he got the job. He definitely was lucky today.

+×+

[Timeskip to afternoon]

Soobin Pov: