40. Separate Plans

Jimin's 1st Person POV

Unknown Number:
Hey, Jimin! This is Margot's friend, Tianna. I hope it's okay if I asked her for your #. I was wondering if you'd like to meet up for lunch or at least coffee today or whenever you're free.

I stare at the message I just received while relaxing on the couch in my living room. It's from one of Margot's friends who was with us when we went to the amusement park a few days ago. She was one the people who I ended up getting along with from that friend group. She was the one who kept me company when I didn't want to go on certain rides that looked to intense for me. And, thankfully, she was interesting to talk to and made for good company.

I'm debating whether I should respond to her or not. I mean, she's attractive, funny and seems like she has a kind heart. But, she's no Luella.

Speaking of Luella, I had just gotten off the phone with her about fifteen minutes ago. She had spent the night, here, with me, where neither of us got much sleep between fucking and talking. She left a couple hours ago and I already miss the hell out of her.

When she had called me, she let me know that she's waiting for Jungkook to pick her up to go to a chalk festival. They had made these plans a while back. And, I'm okay with her spending the day with Jungkook. Too be honest, I'm glad he's one of the guys she's involved with while she and I try out this whole open-relationship arrangement.

It's still going to take some time getting used to this whole dynamic, but I'm willing to try this out. Of course, I do kind of wish Luella would be okay with being monogamous, but I can understand why she's reluctant about that kind of commitment. So, if I could still have her in my life in any way, I'm willing to do what I have to.

It's inevitable that she'll be seeing other people. But, I don't want her to be with anyone who I don't think is worthy of any of her time. I want her to be with people who I respect, and I truly respect Jungkook.

He seems to be such a great friend to Luella's sister and her, as well. I know both of those women have a great fondness for him. And, since I know Luella is a good judge of character, then I know he's someone I could accept for Luella. And, not only that, I was able to talk to Jungkook when we were all out to dinner, the night I met Luella's mom. The conversation we had while we were waiting for Luella and her family wasn't awkward as I had expected. He and I had a lot in common and, like I said, l am okay with him and Luella being involved with each other.

I won't lie- I kind of wish I was the one going to the festival with Luella. But, I know art is something they like to share with each other, so it makes more sense for him to be the one accompanying her.

It's currently 10am on a Saturday morning, and I'm still debating on whether I should respond to Tianna, or not.

I didn't really have any major plans of my own. I do plan on doing some errands like grocery shopping. And, I told Evan I'd come hang out with him and a couple other coworkers for some poker tonight at his place.

Maybe I could meet up with Tianna for coffee before I do my errands.

I could use some company right now.

Jimin:
Hey Tianna! I'm perfectly fine with you asking Margot for my number. I'd like to meet up with you today. Are you free to meet for coffee in about an hour? If that's too soon, let me know a better time.