Welcome & Disclaimer

Hello! Welcome to my new Jimin/OT7 X OC AU story!

If you are not comfortable with strong language or stories with sexually explicit content, I completely respect that, but I would advise you to refrain from reading this particular story. I will not be labeling chapters with warnings. So, please read at your own discretion!

This is a work of fan fiction using the names and physical appearances of the members of BTS. I do not claim ownership of any member of BTS. Situations are loosely inspired by life experiences, as well as my imagination. This story is for entertainment purposes only.

I do not allow my written work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

Though the written work is my own, I do not own the rights to or take credit for the images and videos used in the story.

I started writing fan fiction stories as a means of personal therapy- through using my creativity. I hope you enjoy!

One more thing to note! This is a standalone story, a complete alternative universe away from BTS, the band. It is not part of my Bangtan Couples Encounters Series! This is a story focusing on an open relationship. If you're not comfortable with that, please don't read it. If you are fine with it, continue on!

I want to stress that this is NOT a polyamorous relationship story! If you want that, check out my story, Late Night Sessions! There are so many polyamory stories out there, but I hardly see any focusing on open relationships.

My stories are usually filled with lots of fluff and smut! But, this story will also definitely have a healthy dose of angst. Mainly, this is a typical story filled with some heartbreak and romance, so continue reading, if you're interested!

©Yoonreverie 2022