Epilogue

A/N: Triple update! Make sure to read Chapter 49 and 50 first!

Jimin's 1st Person POV

It's been two years since Luella and I took that big step of being in a monogamous relationship. And, I'm not going to lie- it hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows. We've had our misunderstandings, but, thankfully, they've all been issues that we've been able to work through.

And, whenever one of us is dealing with something like immense work stress, we always are there for each other for emotional support.

Two months ago, I proposed to Luella. We took a trip to New York to see the play, Wicked, on Broadway. It's been her dream to see one of her favorite plays on Broadway, and after Jin and Luella opened their third macaron shop in Portland, I wanted to celebrate that big step by taking her to New York for a mini getaway.

Obviously, I had more than just celebrating the success of her business planned.

With the help of Luella's mom and Olivia, I was able to get the perfect oval cut diamond ring for her a couple months before our NY trip.

I proposed to her at Serendipity. After we enjoyed our frozen hot chocolate and cake at the famous NYC restaurant, I got on one knee and I was the happiest man when she said yes.

And, here we are now.

"Babe, are you ready?! Your sister just texted me, asking when we'll be over!" I say in a voice loud enough for Luella to hear. I am currently in our bedroom while she is finishing up getting ready in the bathroom. We have plans to have dinner with all of her family. Luella's dad, Tim, and her step-mom, Cora, are in town for vacation. Luella's mom, Nara, will also be over for dinner.

"I'm pretty much ready," Luella says as she walks out of the bedroom. "Jimin, I need to tell you something before we leave."

"What is it?" I say, trying not to sound worried, but she looks like whatever she has to say is serious.

"So, as you know, I had another doctor's appointment," she starts out as she sits on the bed, right next to me.

"Okay...is everything okay?" My nervousness grows.

"Oh, Jimin, babe. Yes, nothing bad. Actually, I have good news..."

Luella gets up and grabs her bag, pulls something out then walks back to me. She stands in front of me and holds out something that looks like a picture. When I grab it and get a closer look, I realize it's a sonogram photo.

My eyes start to water when I'm realizing what is going on and I jump up, not being able to hide my excitement.

"We are having a baby?!" I ask for confirmation. Luella and I have been trying to have a baby. We didn't want to wait until after marriage. We have never been traditional people.

"Yes! We are going to be parents, Jimin!"

♡♥♡

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N:

And, that's the end of the story! I really hope you enjoyed it. If you're interested in my last author's note, please continue to the next page. I'll be discussing why I ended the story the way I did among other details. If you don't want to read my last author's note, I totally understand, but I just want you all to know how thankful I am that you supported this story.

Any major grammar and spelling mistakes will be fixed eventually.

Thank you so much for reading this story from start to finish! XOXO!
💋
-Miss