33. Worth Trying

Luella's 1st Person POV

"Jimin...oh fuck yes," I cry out as my walls clench around him. I'm on my back, with my head against my pillows. My hands are on Jimin's back, with my nails clawing into his skin. He's on top, fucking me with perfect precision, making me moan out uncontrollably.

"You...feel...so...good," be groans out each word between thrusts, his cock hitting me right where it counts, and I reach my peak, holding on to him tighter, cumming for the third time this evening.

He follows, stilling deep inside as he releases. Then, he slowly thrusts a couple more times while deeply kissing me.

"I'm glad we're trying this whole relationship thing," he says after he breaks away from the kiss. And, he pecks my forehead.

"Hellooooo, earth to Lu Lu!" Madison's voice takes me away from my thoughts of what happened last night between Jimin and me. She's waving her hands in front of me, gaining my attention.

I have been at the shop since 6am since I wanted to get some macarons done. At the current moment, I've just been focusing on these beach themed macarons and my mind had wandered off to Jimin and I having sex off and on during the few hours he spent at my place yesterday. We ordered pizza and watched episodes of Goblin. He suggested we'd watch a show we've both seen because he said we most likely wouldn't be paying attention much, and he was right.

"Sorry, I was just really focused on these beach ball macarons," I tell Madison as I pause my decorating and look up at her.

"You seem like you were deep in thought. You okay?" She looks at me, concerned.

"I'm fine. Honestly? Jimin came to visit me yesterday and I just..." I drift off and realize I have a huge smile on my face.

"Good thoughts, then? Good dick last night, so of course you're smiling." Madison teases, grinning at me.

"Damn right," I answer and wink at her.

"I'm glad you're smiling," she sincerely tells me.

"Um, Mads?" I question out to one of my best friends who I know I can confide in.

"Yes?" She says while putting on her apron.

"So, Jimin and I were talking last night. Well, actually, this particular topic was brought up a while back. He had asked me if I'd ever be interested in an open relationship." I start to explain to Madison, who's eyes widen at me mentioning an open-relationship.

"What?!" She blurts out.

"Yes. When he first brought it up, I told him I needed time to think about it. It was brought up again, last night. We discussed it, and, long story short, we are going to try it out," I try to sound nonchalant and Madison dramatically gasps.

"LU! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She yells, sounding shocked.

"What? Is it a bad idea?" I can't tell with her reaction, if she thinks this is a good idea.

"No, I don't think so! I don't think it's a bad idea. I'm just shocked. You haven't been in any kind of committed relationship since Shawn." She shares her thoughts with me.