3. Live Music

Luella's 1st Person POV

"Fuck, you look so good, Lu," Hoseok utters out in a gravelly voice. He's reclined on his couch, gazing right into my eyes while I'm straddling him. He's gripping firmly on my hips all while I'm riding him, bouncing up and down his cock.

Running low on stamina, I lean forward and wrap my arms snug around Hoseok's neck, with my cheek pressed against his. He starts to take the reigns by ploughing up right into me with delicious force, making me reach my climax.

"I'm going to cum," he growls into my ear.

"Oh, yes, Hobi!" I cry out as I hit my third orgasm during this late afternoon session of ours. Moments later, and he's releasing himself right into the condom while still deep inside of me.

I momentarily rest on top of Hoseok, then I eventually get off on top of him and start to gather my clothes strewn about in his living room.

As I typically do on my Sundays off, I was out doing errands earlier, and when I got home, my neighbor, Hoseok, caught up with me as I was about to get into the elevator. I held it open for him so he could ride up with me and he even helped me carry in my grocery bags.

When Hoseok and I entered my place, we found Olivia, her girlfriend, Sonya, and her best friend, Jungkook, lounging and playing video games.

Hoseok invited me to hang out at his place which is a couple doors away from my apartment. He said he called in an order of Chinese food and asked if I could join him for an early dinner. I accepted, and, obviously, we had way more than just dinner.

"That was unexpected," Hoseok says as he remains naked, sitting on his couch, watching me while I start to put my clothes back on.

"Yes, and I thought you just wanted a quickie," I reply back at him, throwing him a playful smile.

"Yes, well, I thought so, too. I guess I just couldn't get enough of you today," he utters out as he smirks at me. I am now fully dressed and heading to the door to slip on my shoes.

"You have plans tonight?" He casually asks me.

"Yes, Madison and I are going to see her boyfriend's band perform tonight. Wasn't planning on going but I haven't seen one of my friends who'll be there, so I decided to just go. Plus I need to support Yoongi, who's in the band. He's one of my closest friends," I inform him as he gets up to slip on his boxers.

"Nice. That sounds like a lot of fun. I have to go to this charity event that one of my dad's doctor friends organized. I'm not in the mood to schmooze, but my mom keeps nagging me. But, hey, it is a good cause." He's now in front of me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Well, I'm going to head back to my place so I can get ready for my night. Try your best to enjoy your night, Hobi," I tell him, calling him by my special nickname for him. I snake my arms around his neck and his lips meet mine for a sweet kiss.

"You have a good night, too, Lu," he tells me in his deep voice, after pulling away from the kiss. And, I head out to go back to my apartment.

When I'm in my shower, I think of the steamy session Hoseok and I just had and then I reminisce about how we met.

Olivia and I moved into this luxury apartment building a little over two years ago. Hoseok had already been living in the building for about a year. When he came knocking on our door for the first time to introduce himself to us, my jaw dropped, because I immediately recognized him as one of the Channel 7 news anchors. I don't always watch the news, preferring to read about it on my phone. But, I have to admit, I did watch it, at the time, because the man is eye-catching and when he delivers the news, with that sonorous voice of his, it's like music to my ears.