31. The Recluse Gets a Visitor

Luella's 1st Person POV

It's been  three days since the infamous party where Yoongi and I ended our friendship we've built since high school.

The day after the party, I went into the macaron shop super early to get some character macarons done. I stayed in the back most of the time. I guess Madison informed Jin of what happened at the party and they both let me just stay in the kitchen so I didn't have to interact with too many people. By the time 1pm hit, I left the shop and went straight home where I spent the rest of the day in sweats, on my bed, watching Hotel Del Luna.

It's Monday now, and I've spent all of yesterday and today in bed, sulking and feeling like shit, emotionally.

Not only am I heartbroken over what happened between me and Yoongi, but I also cannot stop thinking about what Erika said to me.

I know I shouldn't let her words bother me. But, for some reason, I've been doubting my life choices, specifically my relationships with the men I'm involved with.

Knock knock knock

The knocks take me out of my thoughts and I reluctantly acknowledge whoever is behind the door. I'm certain it's either my sister of Sonya.

"Yes?" I chime out and the door opens, slightly with Olivia peeking her head in.

"Lu, you have a visitor," she informs me while looking at me with a concerned expression. She's been worried about me and has been trying to force me to at least eat. Though, she is letting me wallow for a bit and be a recluse on my two days off. She even helped do a lot of my errands that I had no mental energy to do yesterday and today.

Plus, being around people is something I don't want, especially happy people, so I've confined myself in my room. I know I have to face reality tomorrow and go back to my business, but for now, I'm allowing myself to be a shut-in.

"Who is it?" I utter out while looking at my sister. She walks in to stand closer to my side of the bed. And, she made sure to speak in a low volume.

"It's Jimin. He's sitting in the living room. I told him you might not be up to see anyone right now. He said he was just concerned since he hasn't heard from you and he brought you your favorite pie from Pie Hole." My sister explains to me as she mindlessly organizes the little mess I have on my nightstand.

"He did?" I ask back, surprised and also thinking about how thoughtful Jimin is to check on me. I can understand his concerns given that I haven't replied to him since Friday. But, then again, I really haven't replied to anyone else's texts for the past couple days.

I look down to double check my attire which consists of an oversized v neck black t-shirt and lavender colored joggers and light pink socks. I had to force myself to shower an hour ago. I'm glad I did, all things considered, now that Jimin's here.

"Tell him he can come into my room," I tell Olivia and she nods and heads out of my room, not closing my door all the way.

I quickly get out of my bed and check my hair which is in a somewhat presentable messy bun. My face looks decent considering I don't have any make up on but I did put some face cream on to hydrate the skin after I showered, making me feel fresh.