21. Day Off

Luella's 1st Person POV

"You're going to be late for work, Jimin!" I teasingly warn him right after I pulled away from kissing him. He still has his arms wrapped tightly around my waist while my hands are currently resting on his chest. He's now starting to leave wet open-mouthed kisses on the side of my neck ignoring what I had just said to him.

"Jimin, seriously! I don't want to be the reason you're late for work!" I struggled speaking since the way he was kissing me was affecting me to the point that a moan escaped me. He eventually stops with a smirk on his face and places his head on my forehead.

"Fine, I'll go. But, I wish this wasn't the end of the weekend. I just had a lot of fun spending time with you," Jimin admits to me with a sheepish grin.

"Oh, I did, too. But, we'll make plans soon, okay?" I suggest giving him a soft smile.

"Damn right we'll make plans soon! I'll call you?" He speaks questioningly.

"Of course, Chim," I use this new little nickname, making him beam at me.

"Great! Well, I'll head to work. I hope you have a productive day off." His voice comes out so sweet. I swear this man's voice. alone, does things to me.

"Thanks, Mister. And I hope you have a good day at work. Drive safe, okay?" I try to match his sweet tone. He leans in and steals one more gentle kiss.

"Thanks, Luella. I will." Jimin turns away and I watch him as he heads to the elevators, which is out of my sight, so I head back into my apartment.

It's currently Monday morning. Jimin pretty much spent a good amount of the weekend with me. Saturday, we spent it running around to the zoo, seeing our favorite animals. and we followed it by watching movies at the drive-in. Though, we didn't stay to watch all of the second movie since we were getting really fucking horny and in need of some complete privacy. When Jimin took me back to my place, he ended up staying for about three hours. Most of that time was spent pleasuring each other and fucking each other off and on. If we weren't getting it on, we would be cuddling and just talking about all sorts of things. He eventually left, insisting I get some sleep since I had to go to my shop.

I normally don't work on Sundays, but Madison needed that day off, so I agreed to work yesterday. After I was off, Jimin and I decided to meet up at my place to cook sundubu-jjigae together and watch a movie. I told him how one of my favorite movies is Amelie. He confessed he'd never seen it, so I invited him over for dinner and a movie. He asked if he could just bring some clothes and just spend the night.

I was reluctant to say yes since I feel like we are acting very much like a couple. But I couldn't deny his company. I enjoy being around him so I told him he could spend the night. Plus, Olivia and Sonya are out of town visiting friends who live a couple hours away, so I'll have the house to myself until Tuesday night.

After seeing Jimin leave my place a moment ago, I lock the door behind me, I head to the couch and throw myself on it, allowing myself some more rest. A good amount of last night was spent with Jimin and I working out our bodies on each other. That man's stamina is something to revel at and the way he makes my body and soul feel...it's hard to put into words, but he keeps me wanting more of him.

Anyway, since we had quite the active night, it's needless to say that we basically wore each other out.

As I just lay on the couch, I decide to turn on the tv and watch a couple episodes of Her Private Life. While the show is playing, I check my different social media accounts and texts. Among the few texts that I'm finally replying to is Jungkook's, who had recently messaged me, inquiring if we were still on for paint night tonight. He had asked me about it on Friday night and I told him that I was free. So, I reply to him, confirming that I'm still free for our paint session.